It Might Get Loud

• 2 weeks later...
Hi folks,does anyone in the UK have a release date yet for screenings?

I've checked all over but can't find a date anywhere,and please tell me they are going to show at an IMAX!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I just read about this in the latest issue of Rolling Stone. I watched the trailer on Youtube.

Check out this link from IMDB: It Might Get Loud Release Dates

I never did manage to learn German very well, but I'm going to try again, as I think moving to Germany is the only way I'm going to get to see this film. Prepare for a houseguest, glicine! ;)

Thanks guys. And Aqua, you're welcome at any time! :D

I can't wait to August 14th!!! It looks like it will be at least in Boston! :hurrah:

Hi aen27!

Boy, I just can't seem to navigate around this link for IMGL from the above post. I can't seem to find which cities it will be in on the 14th of August...but I will take your word for it! :) I can't wait to see this. :)

Sharon

Hi aen27!

Boy, I just can't seem to navigate around this link for IMGL from the above post. I can't seem to find which cities it will be in on the 14th of August...but I will take your word for it! :) I can't wait to see this. :)

Sharon

It will be at a landmark theater, and that is Kendell Square. I'm sure there will be more clear info as we get closer.

From the 'It Might Get Loud release date' thread

The "Limited" US release date of August 14th is for NY & LA (of course ! !) according to the Sony website. www.sonyclassics.com/itmightgetloud/

The Landmark Theater chain, does have the movie listed, as of today, in one location, the Dobie Mall Theater, in Austin.... but no dates are included with that listing, yet...

http://www.landmarktheatres.com/Films/FilmIndex_frameset.htm

See the Alphabetical Listing....

There's also a Movie website where you can sign up for updates:

http://www.itmightgetloud.com/info.html

Archived