PREDICTIONS of future fresh Zep material

z1inspector

JPJ did mention "secret project" "exciting future projects comming up" did try to down play, perhaps he shouldnt have mentioned it,i think he said ? I read something like this,somewhere? Ive been on so many sites lately."Couple of rocker friends" OMG he's killin me!

Im aware this type of zep talk is prob always going on.BUT i know hard core Jimmy Page fans have to have noticed HOW HAPPY he seems to be the last few years.

HONESTLY,THEIR SEEMS TO BE AN XTRA SPARK IN JIMMY

Jimmy's been appearing regularly in many very high profile events and Ive definitly noticed =happy as can be. One thing ,if ive learned anything on how the man operates, "IT" would be an "under the radar" type of project 4sure. "IT" being composing with "kid bonzo" and JPJ to the point where all kinds of majical things are being layed out. It IS quite conceivable and Robert may be aware that sooner or later when he's ready (couple of years) he'll take a look @ what special ideas his brothers have kept to themselves FOR theirselves.

BECAUSE if they were going to put anything togeather, they WOULD ONLY be concernd about impressing themselves and maybe also do some fun stuff. If they are excited enough about a number of compleated pieces, they may just bless us all.

For some reason EVERY time i see jimmy, it just seems like he's standing on top of the world,God bless him. He seems to be at a satisfying point of time. I just think he's expressing himself "creativley". IS IT JUST ME ? @ liest the energy around jimmy is too undenieable. [

My predictions:

3-4 years

No prior reunion tour

a "double length" amount of material

Inc: Some"Power Riff" "Fire1gutair" tunes,some experimential and many "Uniquly Fun" melodies

Releised under a number of different names/possibly

Possibly slip them out 1@ a time @ First / to generate excitement / to amuse themselves

• 1 month later...

I know it was wishfull thinking,i was shootin from a"perfect world" so to speak.

Som1 fill me in or correct me if im wrong ,but Jason did ALSO reveal in a radio interview that he had been traveling a bit to the U.K. to work on some new material with original Led Zeppelin members Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones.

So . . . . . . . . . . Isnt that "BIG" ,I felt their was some creativity goin on. I been gone awhile ,mabe its old news to all but me. He said "working on some new material" w JPJ n Jimmy.

COME ON THATS BIG !!!

I dont think jpj n jimmy have colaborated on any material since zep ,have they? ANY1 please fill me in ,thnx

BELOW IS THE ORIGINAL POST

JPJ did mention "secret project" "exciting future projects comming up" did try to down play, perhaps he shouldnt have mentioned it,i think he said ? I read something like this,somewhere? Ive been on so many sites lately."Couple of rocker friends" OMG he's killin me!

Im aware this type of zep talk is prob always going on.BUT i know hard core Jimmy Page fans have to have noticed HOW HAPPY he seems to be the last few years.

HONESTLY,THEIR SEEMS TO BE AN XTRA SPARK IN JIMMY

Jimmy's been appearing regularly in many very high profile events and Ive definitly noticed =happy as can be. One thing ,if ive learned anything on how the man operates, "IT" would be an "under the radar" type of project 4sure. "IT" being composing with "kid bonzo" and JPJ to the point where all kinds of majical things are being layed out. It IS quite conceivable and Robert may be aware that sooner or later when he's ready (couple of years) he'll take a look @ what special ideas his brothers have kept to themselves FOR theirselves.

BECAUSE if they were going to put anything togeather, they WOULD ONLY be concernd about impressing themselves and maybe also do some fun stuff. If they are excited enough about a number of compleated pieces, they may just bless us all.

For some reason EVERY time i see jimmy, it just seems like he's standing on top of the world,God bless him. He seems to be at a satisfying point of time. I just think he's expressing himself "creativley". IS IT JUST ME ? @ liest the energy around jimmy is too undenieable. [

My predictions: MY wishfull thinking

3-4 years

No prior reunion tour

to amuse themselves

Good luck with that. :lol:

I know it was wishfull thinking,i was shootin from a"perfect world" so to speak.

Som1 fill me in or correct me if im wrong ,but Jason did ALSO reveal in a radio interview that he had been traveling a bit to the U.K. to work on some new material with original Led Zeppelin members Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones.

So . . . . . . . . . . Isnt that "BIG" ,I felt their was some creativity goin on. I been gone awhile ,mabe its old news to all but me. He said "working on some new material" w JPJ n Jimmy.

COME ON THATS BIG !!!

I dont think jpj n jimmy have colaborated on any material since zep ,have they? ANY1 please fill me in ,thnx

My suggestion:

Read the JPJ Secret Project thread, especially the last two pages.

COME ON THATS BIG !!!

COME ON THATS BIG !!!

That's very old news - the three of them aren't working on a project together.

COME ON THATS BIG !!!

The Page/Jones/Bonham lineup never evolved beyond rehearsals and that's been over

for several months. This "new" JPJ project began in 2005 and the time is right to take

it a bit further. JPJ does anticipate touring later this year but neither Jimmy nor Jason

are involved.

COME ON THATS BIG !!!

Those are all old news. Read in the forum and you'll get a lot of newer informations.

The 3Js' project has fallen apart. Jimmy was busy with the promotion of It Might Get Loud in the last few months. JPJ has been secretly(not any more) working with Dave Grohl and Josh Homme. Jason performed here and there and also guested on Slash's new album. Robert hasn't been doing very much publicly since the Grammys.

But no hint of Zep material. ;)

The Page/Jones/Bonham lineup never evolved beyond rehearsals and that's been over

for several months. This "new" JPJ project began in 2005 and the time is right to take

it a bit further. JPJ does anticipate touring later this year but neither Jimmy nor Jason

are involved.

I understand BUT AT LIEST the 2 colaborated with each other on fresh ideas (jimmy n jpj) (somthing).

GUESS this is my big question

Am i correct to assume this was the first between jpj n jimmy since the zep days ,that they worked on composing 2gether (well,also jason) ?

HEY thats how kashmir eventually became a reality(kinda sorta).

2 ME this is bigger than another tour !

guess ur all used to it by now but, this was the start i was prayin for /just the ideas bein tossed back n forth FOR SOMEDAY to let it grow (i just know this gives jimmy the seeds he can use,n i bet he plays with em from time to time (it may of stirred up a lil in jpj to)

THATS ALL IM SAYIN ,THATS ALL IM SAYIN AND CUDA WISHED FOR

AND THIS JUST "MAY HAVE" HAPPEND and for the firt time ina long time ,for JPJ to aslo be inc. i think for "that" its ok to be a lil excited ,ita new approach /then starting up from page n plant.

Why can't you just accept that Jimmy and JPJ are now NOT working together?

PS: I'm sorry to say that but could you pay a bit more attention to your writing style? It's actually a bit difficult for me as a non English-native speaker to read through.

Those are all old news. Read in the forum and you'll get a lot of newer informations.

The 3Js' project has fallen apart. Jimmy was busy with the promotion of It Might Get Loud in the last few months. JPJ has been secretly(not any more) working with Dave Grohl and Josh Homme. Jason performed here and there and also guested on Slash's new album. Robert hasn't been doing very much publicly since the Grammys.

But no hint of Zep material. ;)

I understand BUT AT LIEST the 2 colaborated with each other on fresh ideas (jimmy n jpj) (somthing).

GUESS this is my big question

Am i correct to assume this was the first between jpj n jimmy since the zep days ,that they worked on composing 2gether (well,also jason) ?

HEY thats how kashmir eventually became a reality(kinda sorta).

2 ME this is bigger than another tour !

guess ur all used to it by now but, this was the start i was prayin for /just the ideas bein tossed back n forth FOR SOMEDAY to let it grow (i just know this gives jimmy the seeds he can use,n i bet he plays with em from time to time (it may of stirred up a lil in jpj to)

THATS ALL IM SAYIN ,THATS ALL IM SAYIN AND CUDA WISHED FOR

AND THIS JUST "MAY HAVE" HAPPEND and for the firt time ina long time ,for JPJ to aslo be inc. i think for "that" its ok to be a lil excited ,ita new approach /then starting up from page n plant.

Why can't you just accept that Jimmy and JPJ are now NOT working together?

PS: I'm sorry to say that but could you pay a bit more attention to your writing style? It's actually a bit difficult for me as a non English-native speaker to read through.

I can accept that,& thanks to evey1 that replied.

YOU ARE ALL ZEP BROTHERS TO ME,

thanks for putting up with me.

HOWEVER, still a lil start of somthin fresh started & probably stoped ,NO1 dissagreed with that part RIGHT? wich is the most important part to me (unless jpj n jimmy colaborated after zep on anything Already ,ANY1?)

if so break it to me gently guys

If not then THANK YOU LORD,amen (thats somthin just so wonderfull, for now)

thnx all,love yas all like "brothers from other mothers" :notworthy:

I can accept that,& thanks to evey1 that replied.

YOU ARE ALL ZEP BROTHERS TO ME,

thanks for putting up with me.

HOWEVER, still a lil start of somthin fresh started & probably stoped ,NO1 dissagreed with that part RIGHT? wich is the most important part to me (unless jpj n jimmy colaborated after zep on anything Already ,ANY1?)

if so break it to me gently guys

If not then THANK YOU LORD,amen (thats somthin just so wonderfull, for now)

thnx all,love yas all like "brothers from other mothers" :notworthy:

Try this.

Scream for Help

Archived