Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

Wow, I've never seen this outfit ... it's really something. I wonder what Jimmy would think if he looked at this picture now.

There was one year - I think 1970 - when knit or crocheted vests and double-knit plaid trousers were all the rage. Thank God it didn't last long.

There was one year - I think 1970 - when knit or crocheted vests and double-knit plaid trousers were all the rage. Thank God it didn't last long.

Knits, crochet, double knit plaid? Yep, I think Jimmy's had them all. Mind you, if you anyone could pull it off, it'd be Jimmy.

:wub::wub::wub::faint1:

scan0007-1.jpg

I love his shirt in this one with Eddie Kramer...He's so.... with that ring and those curls... :wub:

scan0002-1.jpg

scan0006-2.jpg

scan0005-3.jpg

I have a treat for you this weekend, Lucia and Maja. I can do that when I get home from work tomarrow night. This is all I have time to do right now. ;):D

:wub::wub::wub::faint1:

scan0007-1.jpg

I love his shirt in this one with Eddie Kramer...He's so.... with that ring and those curls... :wub:

scan0002-1.jpg

OMG Alex, thank you so much for this, he is so gorgeous :o :o, and saw it for the first time. And looking forward for what you did prepared.

Archived