FICTION! Led Zeppelin's 2009-10 World Tour

SteveAJones

FICTION

Anyone else from the forum in the Bell Centre yet?

What a goofy thread Steve.Are you not happy unless you're in the limelight?Where is the satisfaction?

Song name game is less trifling. :rolleyes:

I'm embarrassed(for the band)by this charade.I'm going back to the cellar,nothing good here.

What a goofy thread Steve.Are you not happy unless you're in the limelight?Where is the satisfaction?

I'm embarrassed(for the band)by this charade.I'm going back to the cellar,nothing good here.

Man..fourth row stage left seats were waiting for you and you know who at will call! Bummer.

Song name game is less trifling. rolleyes.gif

To each their own.

It's a bit of fun nothing serious going on just people using their imagination for a change and besides if in fact the band does know about this thread they would probably appreciate it for what it is, a bit of fun.

Limelight?, get real?

Bye bye, enjoy the game and if I were you I'd be embarrassed for admitting to participating in something less stimulating than this here simulating exercise.

Thanks for playing!

As I write this on my Blackberry the atmosphere is electric and dark!

The lights have gone down and wham blazing out of the speakers, Jennings Farm Blues!

The bloke next to me said, "WTF is this!?"

The stage announcer is abot to walk on stage, I wonder who it'll be?

Anyway on with the show!

Get back to you shortly.....

As I write this on my Blackberry the atmosphere is electric and dark!

The lights have gone down and wham blazing out of the speakers, Jennings Farm Blues!

The bloke next to me said, "WTF is this!?"

The stage announcer is abot to walk on stage, I wonder who it'll be?

Anyway on with the show!

Get back to you shortly.....

FICTION

I was very pleased with the two opening acts. The arena is definately primed for the main event. It will be interesting to see how it's presented by everyone. Speaking for myself I'm going to use my imagination -

no clip links until a few hours after it's over - and probably just make one long post. Here's to Led Zeppelin

and their fans on the evening of September 25th 2009.

FICTION

I was very pleased with the two opening acts. The arena is definately primed for the main event. It will be interesting to see how it's presented by everyone. Speaking for myself I'm going to use my imagination -

no clip links until a few hours after it's over - and probably just make one long post. Here's to Led Zeppelin

CHEERS!!

FICTION

I've never heard a crowd roar this loud in all my life. Jason appeared first and went directly to his kit. He held a stick aloft as Jonsey and Robert appeared from stage left and finally Jimmy from stage right. Charmane has got

me in a bear hug and it's probably going to muffle my recorder but anyway here's the first song of my concert

experience (with a complete review to follow in the wee small hours). Enjoy!

FICTION

FICTION

OH My God, they opened with Dazed & Confused!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wewu45XSb00

FICTION

I've never heard a crowd roar this loud in all my life. Jason appeared first and went directly to his kit. He held a stick aloft as Jonsey and Robert appeared from stage left and finally Jimmy from stage right. Charmane has got

me in a bear hug and it's probably going to muffle my recorder but anyway here's the first song of my concert

experience (with a complete review to follow in the wee small hours). Enjoy!

FICTION

OMG!!! Carouselambra!!! I was hoping that they would be doing this after I heard it was done at rehearsals- I hope they play it at MSG tomorrow night too!

Stargroves tangie, I can't wait to see you tomorrow night at MSG . I am at the W Times square, so call me on my cell. This is amazing, you can't imagine the atmosphere here. We will have a full recap later or tonight or in the morning to share with you:-)Wished you were here!!

Stargroves tangie, I can't wait to see you tomorrow night at MSG . I am at the W Times square, so call me on my cell. This is amazing, you can't imagine the atmosphere here. We will have a full recap later or tonight or in the morning to share with you:-)Wished you were here!!

Will do Deborah- don't forget the Forum Member pre- concert party tomorrow at BB King's Club, it's right near your hotel.

I bet Jimmy's bow solo in Dazed & Confused was fantastic!

Archived