ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Jonesy is kinda quite, I mean why would he tell that? Let alone his wife find out he cheated, but with another guy!

I doubt Jimmy told, he doesn't seem the type so I think either Robert or Bonzo found out about it and told.

We only have a few live recordings with terrible sound quality :lol:

New singer's great! :D He's got a fab voice and it's working well :thumbsup:

That's cool.

We haven't played live yet, but we've only been together for like a month.

That's cool. Our bass player sang for the first time today, and I love his voice. :D

That's cool.

We haven't played live yet, but we've only been together for like a month.

That's cool. Our bass player sang for the first time today, and I love his voice. :D

Haha… well you're more productive than my band… we've been together for 2 years and we've only played live twice :lol:

Yes, he does have a nice voice

I have a minion now. yay!

All you have to do is put Richard's minion in your signature. And do what he says, but he doesn't ever tell us to do anything anyway.

I'm good, coming down with a cold. But no school today!!! So that is a time to celebrate.

:hysterical: Glad you have some minions to look after.

I am gunna alter my sig to say something really cool...I have decided.

By the way Brad, cool tunes mate. I am in the process of finally getting my band on myspace. There was a huge hick-up in our band recently and we had to kick the bass player out, so it is now just me and my brother. But during the three years we were a three piece we recorded a three track single as well as a full 12 track album. Some of those songs will be up on myspace soon. I will post the link as soon as we are up and running. We are changing our band name though because the bass player has gone. We are moving on from that.

Some of the people on here have already heard one of our tracks. The album was done way back in 2005....when I was 18 and my brother was 15. I'll let you all know when the site is up and running. Thanks.

Hi anyone who is here :D ! I haven't been here for over a week now I've just been really really busy (and have kind of developed an obsession with "Friends" and have been watching back to back episodes every night) but yeah! How are you all? I've got a few pages to catch up on... think its gonna take me a while!

Archived