ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Hey Deirdre. I'm pretty fine, how are you?

Yuck, maths. <_< That sucks. And I know, I always forget the things we've learned when we have to learn a new thing. :lol:

I'm pretty good too. Mid-Term in 2 days! :yay:

Yep, that's the problem. Ah well, there's not too much on the test I don't htink, so I will hopefully be alright.

I thought you said 'dripping' by to say hi :lol: . The Mr Honeywood thing is way over my head though :P .

We got new lockers last week and mine is officially next the second biggest zephead in the school :yay: (although he obviously thinks I'm the second biggest zephead!). That means its going to be an interesting year. I remember when we were in year 10, he came up to me and showed me a photo asking me who was in it, he was sure surprised to realise that I knew who Jimmy Page was :hysterical:

Hey, that's pretty cool. And nice joke there GG...haha..."dripping" by to say hi. :lol:

I must admit, the whole Honeywood thing is over my head too, but I think I know what it means. :lol: But its a tad rude. :D

For us, a Mid term is a test that takes place in the middle of the year

Dierdre, in dance class, we are starting our unit of Irish step dancing

It's great that no one knows the meaning of Mr. Honeywood, except for maybe Rich :P

For us, it means a week off from school :yay:

Ooh, step dancing! I never did step-dancing, but I did normal Irish dancing for two or three years. I still know the basic pattern :lol:

Ooh, sounds intruiging...and just a little bit dirty :P

Welcome to the club, Joel

And yes yes yes, that picture does cheer me up. Thanks I needed something to cheer me up after watching a ghastly preview of one of Lindsay Lohan's movies. :angry:

I've been a 'club member' in sentiment...in hiding if you will. B)

thanks for the formal welcome though...

I haven't seen the preview you speak of...but am always happy to put a smile on your face....:)

Edited by Joelmon