ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Many people feel as if they missed out on opportunities in the past.

It's not just the past. I see the possibilities I had missed with the person I liked, when he makes out with his new girlfriend next to my locker :(

Aww, I know how you feel :( missed chances are story of my life.

*removed typo*

I want a yellow one. Or a white one so I can paint big colourful flowers on it. I had once found a simply gorgous metallic turquiose one.

Don't ask if it was intentional, just made a comment about it.

EDITED: I told a lie this is the car:

New Car

I love the entire thing. The color the look all of it.

I want a yellow one. Or a white one so I can paint big colourful flowers on it. I had once found a simply gorgous metallic turquiose one.

Don't ask if it was intentional, just made a comment about it.

EDITED: I told a lie this is the car:

New Car

I love the entire thing. The color the look all of it.

I made one.

My best advice is: Obviously he didn't see what a great person you are. That is his loss, not yours. Don't let him get to you because chances are that's what he's trying to do. You are a sweet person, and very pretty so don't think it's your looks, because it's not.

WHY thank you Alicia :D :D :D :D :D :D

I want you to get that car NOW :P

Your welcome.

I'm going to get one someday, don't worry. Then a Microbus just like Arlo Gutherie's in Alice's Restaurant. If you haven't seen that movie run don't walk RUN to your nearest store and purchase a copy. You will not regret it.

Across The Universe is great. Except Lucy in that movie bugs me. I can't say why if you haven't seen it yet. Alice's Restaurant was shot in the 60s so it has a better 60s setting of course. It also so depicts thing in a much more realistic way. You'll see what I mean when you see Across The Universe and AR so you can compare them.

Like in Across The Universe things are computerized. It isn't really realisitic, whereas AR is. ATU is the best new movie I've seen in a long time. Don't watch either with anyone who doesn't understand the 60s because you'll lose them with these.

Sorry, my opinion

I wouldn't want to face riots and drafts and such

But the music is absolute bliss, don't get me wrong. It's only that I wouldn't want to live back then, because I have no idea what I might get trapped into.

I could be the same dumb person I am despite which era I lived in :lol:

[not trying to start an argument]

Darlings,

The music would not exist without the riots and the wars and the protests! That's what we were reacting to. It was a time, just like any other, fraught with difficulties and change and magic and growth.

Things are very similar today with the war in Iraq and it's always been curious to me why the youth of today isn't out protesting it en masse. Guess it's because there's been no draft yet.

Live in your time and embrace it. 'Course you can still love the music of my generation :D

My my Chien, I'm very intruiged now that I know a real vamp. ;) Hope your sleep deprivation has gone. Now that you mention it, I had a bad night's sleep last night.

welsh-flag.gif

WALES WON THE RUGBY! Against Ireland! :lol: Hah! Mmmm.....Stephen Jones....

Archived