ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Like in Across The Universe things are computerized. It isn't really realisitic, whereas AR is. ATU is the best new movie I've seen in a long time. Don't watch either with anyone who doesn't understand the 60s because you'll lose them with these.

"Hair" was a good musical about the 60's as well.

Here's a magic bus for you LZ

bus.jpg

That car is really cool.

I watched 'Hair' a couple of months ago, I'm going to watch it again with a friend soon :)

How's everyone?

I'm not so good, it's raining (again) and I was walking with my horse when it started to rain. Now I'm soaking wet.. :angry:

(How I hate flood control)

I'm just having an interesting exchange with Spats in the Man thread, as to what he would do if Angelina Jolie were to pursue him - would be make an exception to his refusal to "go downtown"?

*God, every time I see that expression, I just crack up laughing! :hysterical: I don't know whether it's because it's so coy and ridiculous, or whether it was Electrophile's exasperation with it that makes me laugh the most*

*edit: wrong thread referenced*

I don't like the doctor. I'm not scared of it but I just don't like it. They freak me out. (Nothing against you're mom though, she is probably a very nice lady, she did raise you afterall.) Doctors are fine, outside of their office.

I don't like hospitals at all. I don't blood, guts, or anything that is on the outside of my body that should be on the inside for that matter.

I have to go right now, so bye. I may be back later.

Archived