ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Hey guys, it's pretty depressing to see how the mods have banned and driven so many good people away from here. :( I'll be here for a while though, I have my mate Fenix to talk to.

By the way, from Saturday until Friday week I won't be here, I'm off skiing! I'll try not to break a leg :lol:

Thanks for the captions Richard, haven't seen them for a while.

Hi everybody! :wave:

I'm so busy with school, my horses and everything else, I don't have much time to come here. I'm really sad about all the things going on here and I wish I had more time to spend on here. I hope everything is going well with everyone, I hope the ones who are leaving are coming back and I really, really hope this place is going to be a nice place again.

I have a question.. I have msn and I'm actually more on msn than on here.. If you want to add me, pm me and I'll send you my address (in my profile is one too, that's an alternative one which I'm not using very frequently)

:wave:

Vannis left?!

Well here's an update on me: I got a new cell phone, I love it and I got a Janis Joplin ringtone it's "maybe", the only had London Orchestra Zep ones. Zep is not an orchesta-like band so I steered clear of those. My ankle is bad, but I'm going to the doctor. It's about 63 degrees and I love it, it's beautiful. In fact I opened a window and I may wear sandals to a friends house for two reasons: 1. I miss my sandals, I love them and 2. With my ankle wrapped tennis shoes are uncomfortable.

I hope that everyone else is in good health and weather, etc.

Well most people never heard of it :) The name has Slavic origin, as Czech people are originally Slavs. (actually a Slav/Celtic mix according to archaeological studies) although nowadays it's a lot more mixed. Could say we're on the edge of both East and West, speaking about Europe, so we had influences from Germany/Austria as well as Russia.

See how much history is behind your name :). What's it meaning?

Rabia is originally an African name that means springtime. When Arabic clans diffused with African clans, the language intermingled as well. Rabia was adopted into the Arabic language meaning "garden" or more elaborately, "rose garden". And somehow, my Pakistani parents liked it :P

Well, nice meaning in Arabic but I gotta say, they weren't very much wise about Latin/English meaning. I have to admit, as I studied Latin for one year, first thing that comes in my mind is rabies :huh: Sowwy.

My name means literally "more glorious", as would be more apparent from Russian mutation of my name. Ours got shortened a bit.

Quite intriguing is combination with my last name, which is term for a medieval precedessor of pint beer glass, usually made of wood, metal or leather so it would be something like "more glorious beer vessel"

Archived