ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Sydney6_Acoustic.jpg

Jimmy (thinking): "Oh dear...Rob's starting to do his miming impression!"

Robert: "I am in a box...I am in a box!"

Sydney16_Dazed.jpg

Jimmy: "STAY AT THE BACK OF THE STAGE JONESY, WHERE YOU ARE MEANT TO BE....BEFORE I WHIP YOU!! THAT'S RIGHT, COWER IN YOUR CORNER!!!

Sydney19_Rock_And_Roll.jpg

Robert (thinking): "How on earth am I going to get that itch in my pants!! Oh, I know...lift the leg up and....ahhhhhhh!"

Sydney21_Rock_And_Roll.jpg

Robert: "Will somebody turn that bloody fan off at the side of the stage....I'm almost getting blown away here!!"

And you thought Red Eye was dead. B)

Don't get me wrong this place still sucks. Oh, and please don't start captioning pics over here...I don't want this thread to get banned too. thanks.

Just thought that these would be a nice little present for the loyal members of the fan club. :thumbsup:

Why thank you, Richard

I appreciate that bit of the past. :D:kiss:

Rich, do ya forgive me?

That wasn't the past...they were new captions....but what the hell, that doesn't really matter that much.

And yeah, I do forgive you...I don't quite know what I am forgiving, but I forgive you and you have my blessing...now go in peace, child. B)

Sydney6_Acoustic.jpg

Jimmy (thinking): "Oh dear...Rob's starting to do his miming impression!"

Robert: "I am in a box...I am in a box!"

:lol:

Thanks for the gift Richard! Good to know that no matter what, your humor can never be taken away from us!

Well, LZ.com sucks now.

Everything has gone wrong with this place.

I'll check in this thread from time to time, but as far as I'm concerned the rest of the bored sucks.

I seem to recall this from only a few moments ago ;)

But I agree. So I'm saying bye-bye for a while. If not forever. In posting terms. I'll check in every so often… but I think this board is just going to continue to spiral downward into the dark depths of suckiness. :rolleyes:

If you wanna talk, I'm on myspace A LOT. See my sig.

But I agree. So I'm saying bye-bye for a while. If not forever. In posting terms. I'll check in every so often… but I think this board is just going to continue to spiral downward into the dark depths of suckiness. :rolleyes:

Aww, don't go! You're one of the good ones...one of the few!

Looks like Richard's given up on this place.

A lot of people have and sadly it's all the decent ones who are leaving. We are letting the bad people take over without a fight here. It's real sad to see this place going this way.

Sydney16_Dazed.jpg

Jimmy: "STAY AT THE BACK OF THE STAGE JONESY, WHERE YOU ARE MEANT TO BE....BEFORE I WHIP YOU!! THAT'S RIGHT, COWER IN YOUR CORNER!!!

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Oh god I love that one!!!! Good one Rich

Are you guys really leaving this place? Noooo, please don't leave :( Otherwise I have no reason to come here.

Thanks for the gift Richard! Good to know that no matter what, your humor can never be taken away from us!

No problem, it was the least I could do. :)

But, where did Rich go again? :P

The internet died on me...and despondancy overtook me!! :(

Well, LZ.com sucks now.

Everything has gone wrong with this place.

I'll check in this thread from time to time, but as far as I'm concerned the rest of the bored sucks.

Its amazing how much one thread, the caption thread, has affected people here...and it is a shame that the mods can't see that!! It has become sucky here!!

Shame Vannis....a real shame. But I agree with you. I have no idea why I am still coming here. I used to love this place so so much. Lets all take our hats off to the mods!! :angry:

Archived