Grohl vs JB

FullyLedded

I know I will be crucified for this comment, but here it goes. Dave Grohl would be a better fit than Jason Bonham behind the drumseat with Page, Jones and Plant. I feel he has better chops.

Only because he has a

"Fatter Face"

Regards, Danny

PS. "Jason Rules"

I know I will be crucified for this comment, but here it goes. Dave Grohl would be a better fit than Jason Bonham behind the drumseat with Page, Jones and Plant. I feel he has better chops.

totally disagree with you on this one.

no one will ever replace Bonzo, but i'd rather see his legacy there than someone he never knew. nothing against Grohl either. he's a great drummer and all, but so was Phil Collins and he looked out of place with Zep.

I hate to break the news to you, but there is no drumseat behind Page, Jones & Plant.

That ship has sailed...

That horse has bolted...

The fat lady has sung.

So arguing about who has better chops is pointless. (Also, as a musician I have to tell you that there are much more important things to finding the right player for a band than just "chops").

Besides, Grohl & JPJ seem to be more than happy with their current project

;)

i like dave grohl's drumming a lot, but i dont think he'd be quite right for a (not going to happen) reunion gig. he doesnt play with swing and i dont find him funky. i think that jason is more like bonzo in style in that sense. grohl's great for what he does, but then what he does has a different vibe

didnt he himself say that as much as he wanted it, he wasn't right for the job?

Grohl. Since his early days in the Seattle scene, not many can do it like Grohl.

If I get a chance to see TCV, it will be because I've wanted to see him back in the drumseat for many, many years now. I think it's where he rules.

I LOVE that pounding drive.

Brad Wilkes does it like that too.

I love Jason, his daddy's son. He is the sentimental favorite.

Haven't seen anyone do John Bonham quite like this guy, don't know his name but listen to what he does during the Ocean with one bass drum pedal, its pretty sick, and I think it would impress Bonzo himself.

Regradless, I'd rather have Jason filling in for his father than anyone else.

In my opinion, it is Jason Bonham's destiny to be the drummer for the mighty LED ZEPPELIN. The reason for this is because he has his father's blood flowing through his veins meaning that the band wants to keep the Bonham name at the helms of the drumkit in order to keep the name LED ZEPPELIN. The band also feels that they need to be loyal to John by keeping it in the family. ROCK ON FOREVER!

Archived