Maybe JPJ WAS the limo driver.....

Wolfman

• 5 weeks later...
When and Where?

C'mon gang. Let's figure this out. Probably 1977? Probably in the USA?

Not that this is a definitive answer, but getty images says its May 12, 1977

"12th May 1977: Robert Plant, singer, (left) and John Paul Jones, bass and keyboard player, (right) of the British rock group Led Zeppelin. (Photo by Evening Standard/Getty Images) "

Not that this is a definitive answer, but getty images says its May 12, 1977

"12th May 1977: Robert Plant, singer, (left) and John Paul Jones, bass and keyboard player, (right) of the British rock group Led Zeppelin. (Photo by Evening Standard/Getty Images) "

And now, the rest of the story ...

This photo was indeed from 1977. Page, Plant, Jones AND Grant all paid a visit to the gents' section Grace Brothers' Department Store in London.

inmangi9.jpgJohnInman.jpg

Mr. Wilberforce Clayborne Humphries, pictured far right, was served our chaps -- outfitting them with the latest suits, chapeau and footwear bringing up-to-date to the Disco craze of '77.

Mr. Jones and Mr. Plant were the only ones to purchase neckwear. As you can see from this picture, Mr. Plant (not having much experience with wearing such) mistakeningly wore his tie backward for the rest of the day much to the amustment of the others. Rumours are that this what caused the great rift between Mr. Jones and Mr. Plant.

(Picture courtesy of one Mrs. Betty Slocombe).

And now, the rest of the story ...

This photo was indeed from 1977. Page, Plant, Jones AND Grant all paid a visit to the gents' section Grace Brothers' Department Store in London.

inmangi9.jpgJohnInman.jpg

Mr. Wilberforce Clayborne Humphries, pictured far right, was served our chaps -- outfitting them with the latest suits, chapeau and footwear bringing up-to-date to the Disco craze of '77.

Mr. Jones and Mr. Plant were the only ones to purchase neckwear. As you can see from this picture, Mr. Plant (not having much experience with wearing such) mistakeningly wore his tie backward for the rest of the day much to the amustment of the others. Rumours are that this what caused the great rift between Mr. Jones and Mr. Plant.

(Picture courtesy of one Mrs. Betty Slocombe).

LMAOROTF

Thank you so much for that! What an awesome picture! Love me some Grace Bros.!

LMAOROTF

Thank you so much for that! What an awesome picture! Love me some Grace Bros.!

You're welcome! Nice to hear from a fellow fan too! :D

I don't know..

we have a guy around here who drives limo and he looks like Rod Stewart!

I always want to take a picture of the guy, but I'd be worried he'd get mad! :lol:

My sister saw Rod on the street a few years ago. She says he don't look so good. So, be careful if you do ask. :P

Archived