Led Zeppelin-The Best Rock Band

mklewis293

Today I was listening to Led Zeppelin and thought to myself these guys have to be the best rock band of all time. They have a lot more talent than the Beatles, and the Beatles get their own ROCK BAND game. I feel as though a lot of people don't give Zeppelin the credit they deserve. I give this guy a lot of credit for making this list: Best Rock Bands He illustrates the respect Zeppelin deserves, however they should be number 1! Am I just biased or can everyone agree that Zeppelin is the best rock band to ever step foot on this Earth?

Led Zeppelin is no doubt my favorite band to ever walk the planet. However, I care not for Rock Band or any of that and am glad Zeppelin is not a part of that. The Beatles are really great but there are other bands that I love more than them such as Pink Floyd and The Grateful Dead.

Today I was listening to Led Zeppelin and thought to myself these guys have to be the best rock band of all time. They have a lot more talent than the Beatles, and the Beatles get their own ROCK BAND game. I feel as though a lot of people don't give Zeppelin the credit they deserve. I give this guy a lot of credit for making this list: Best Rock Bands He illustrates the respect Zeppelin deserves, however they should be number 1! Am I just biased or can everyone agree that Zeppelin is the best rock band to ever step foot on this Earth?

While Zep is a favorite of many people on this forum, it isn't the favorite of everyone which is totally fine. People are here because they like the band on whatever level that is. As far as getting "respect", well it's all subjective how critics and music fans react to them. There are bands I think are crap and I don't get the appeal but that's just my opinion and it means nothing except I choose not to listen to them. I don't care that others like them - that's their choice just like I'm not offended if Zep isn't everyone's cuppa.

Today I was listening to Led Zeppelin and thought to myself these guys have to be the best rock band of all time. They have a lot more talent than the Beatles, and the Beatles get their own ROCK BAND game. I feel as though a lot of people don't give Zeppelin the credit they deserve.

Oh Zeppelin get tons of credit.

Rock Band have been trying to get Led Zeppelin for ages but Zep (mostly Jimmy Page) refuses to be a part of it.

The Rock Band bigwigs said that the two bands they wanted most of all were The Beatles and Led Zeppelin. They got The Beatles but they will never get Zeppelin. They badly want Zep though, count on that.

Of course, they are the best rock band ever. Track one, side one, album one. No one had ever heard anything like it!!

What I didn't know is Jimmy's hesitation to be part of Rock Band, which I don't own, and have no intention...makes me love them even more...

Oh Zeppelin get tons of credit.

Rock Band have been trying to get Led Zeppelin for ages but Zep (mostly Jimmy Page) refuses to be a part of it.

The Rock Band bigwigs said that the two bands they wanted most of all were The Beatles and Led Zeppelin. They got The Beatles but they will never get Zeppelin. They badly want Zep though, count on that.

All the Beatles right's are with Sony Music Group, so the remaining member's and/or next of kin have no say as to what happens to the music the Beatles made. That's why Rock Band has the Beatles! B)

• 4 weeks later...

While Zep is a favorite of many people on this forum, it isn't the favorite of everyone which is totally fine. People are here because they like the band on whatever level that is. As far as getting "respect", well it's all subjective how critics and music fans react to them. There are bands I think are crap and I don't get the appeal but that's just my opinion and it means nothing except I choose not to listen to them. I don't care that others like them - that's their choice just like I'm not offended if Zep isn't everyone's cuppa.

Couldn't agree with you more. I would consider LZ to be generally a great band, thus you can't really argue against that it is a great band, or at least a band of great importance. Although, not everyone shares the opinion the LZ is the absolutely greatest band, so arguing about this is pointless. If everyone had the exact same taste of music the musical world would have lacked diversity.

However, this has nothing to do with me not loving LZ because that I do.

THEY WERE THE BEST and still are in my opinion. In fact, when I die, I wanna hear the song " In My Time of Dying" I also love "In the Light". I have always thought that I should have had sex with Robert Plant. I still want to.

...Hello, I would say overall one of the best, as every decade belongs to a certain musician/Band, likewise, the 70's belong to Zep..70's generation/culture is forever associated with Zeppelin....further, mid-70's rock music was absolute beginning for me and I couldn't been partial to anyone...in this regard, I remember the Name Led Zeppelin was "above" others, and ABSOLUTELY NO ROCK STAR HAD IMPACT OF PAGE, NO ONE..I KNEW THIS "ROCK STAR" A LONG HAIRED MYSTERIOUS STAR, WAS ABOVE ALL FOR SOME REASON, WHY? I WAS JUST BEGINNING TO UNDERSTAND...

omg.. it is not about some arguments lol... anybody is free to post their thoughts here :) i like to hear different stories of the devotional and neverending love for the mighty Lords of Rock! they are my very fav, made just for me lol, cuz they were not the first rock band i ever heard and though became my fav... as C. Crowe once said: Hi, Im Andie, and i just want to say that I like Led Zeppelin :)

Archived