School Thread

zoso13zeppelin

well, we need a school thread...

anyway, at school today, somebody started a food fight. it was fuckin hilarious. the guy brought six big jars of caramel pudding and bought a bunch of weird cream food stuff and then began throwing it at three girls that he absolutely hated. apparently the guy got five days of OSS though.

anyway, heres the new school thread

Nice, but I hate food fights, so dumb.

Anyway, my friends were pressuring me to invite this guy over to the lunch table. Damn, I get so nervous so easily.

so im guessing you didnt? thats alright...i could never do that.

yeah, it was pretty dumb, but hilarious at the same time. the worst part was...the guy got taken to the office by the POLICE OFFICER who happened to be in the room at the time...

In this country we leave compulsory education at 16 but you can stay on and do further education for two years. In that further education, we had a common room, a place where we conviened at breaks. I got banned from there for a week for having a food fight. A letter was sent home to my parents too. They just laughed at it, and I filed it away as a momento!! :lol: Ah but those school days are a distant memory now!

In this country we leave compulsory education at 16 but you can stay on and do further education for two years. In that further education, we had a common room, a place where we conviened at breaks. I got banned from there for a week for having a food fight. A letter was sent home to my parents too. They just laughed at it, and I filed it away as a momento!! :lol: Ah but those school days are a distant memory now!

yeah...the assistant principal (we call her 'discipline lady' :lol:) was so pissed cos we all applauded as Curry was led out of the room. she made a big speech about how we shouldnt applaud when somebody does something wrong. whatever...

I HATE THIS NEW BOARD!!! WHAT KIND OF SICK SICK PEOPLE DO NOT ALLOW SMILIE ARMIES!! :lol:

And no my parents did not laugh at first. Once I had explained I had bearly anything to do with the incident and I only threw a couple of things and ended up gettting caught they laughed it off. And I didn't get suspended. I just got banned from the room where we all hung out. When breaks i.e. dinner break was on you could go eat your food in these comfortable chairs and just chill out...I was denied that just for throwing a few items:

0017.jpg

:lol: :lol:

haha, another school story --

in PE today we had to play soccer, and this guy on my team was doing a corner kick, and we only had four players on our team (one was goalie) and so he had the option of passing to me or this girly girl who complains if she breaks a freaking nail. anyway, he decided to pass it to me, but he hit it so fucking hard and kicked it a little wide so it hit my arse so damn hard. it hurt so bad, and the guy was really embarrassed :lol: it was sorta funny though.

Hmph. I used to be the best student in class for Human Biology and other related subjects like Microbiology. But now I have Pharmacology and I'm starting to think that I'm a complete dunce at it. I'm getting depressed all the time when I get low marks. I'll try very hard to improve anyway. -_-

haha, another school story --

in PE today we had to play soccer, and this guy on my team was doing a corner kick, and we only had four players on our team (one was goalie) and so he had the option of passing to me or this girly girl who complains if she breaks a freaking nail. anyway, he decided to pass it to me, but he hit it so fucking hard and kicked it a little wide so it hit my arse so damn hard. it hurt so bad, and the guy was really embarrassed :lol: it was sorta funny though.

:lol:

We had a famous Finnish actor today at our school. He looked.. funny. And he was funny.

Hmph. I used to be the best student in class for Human Biology and other related subjects like Microbiology. But now I have Pharmacology and I'm starting to think that I'm a complete dunce at it. I'm getting depressed all the time when I get low marks. I'll try very hard to improve anyway. -_-

Oh I know how you feel.

I am getting good grades in Photography.

But, right now, that's going to change all because I can't find an event to shoot for a photojournalism assignment. Also, there was this huge tirade I had with cameras....that I'd rather not talk about.

Now,I feel as if my grade is going to sharply decline all because I can't find a camera or a fucking event.

I had a huge discussion about this dilemma in the ReR board, redeyedrichard probably knows all about it. <_<

The teacher said, "don't worry, you shouldn't find a camera that's more than 125 dollars in Manhattan"

YEAH RIGHT!

Cameras that are way more than 125

God, I just want this class or at least, assignment to be over with!

-waves- Not really new to the forum, but I really don't post much, so I'll say hello. :)

I've got a paper due Tuesday. We got to choose the topic, and then write a persuasive essay on it. I'm writing mine on music (rap in general). I've had a lot of fun doing it, actually. Looking at some of the songs (gramatically, at least) is painful. I included a snippet of a lyric from a song in my essay, and it's just ridiculous how gramatically incorrect most of the songs are. Then again, I'm just a complete grammar freak. My Lit teacher is great, though. We write essays constantly (it's an AP course) but she gives us a lot of options, and there's usually one that is interesting/fun to write. I like writing, but in past years it's always seemed like a chore; now I enjoy it. I might be a bit biased, though. I pretty much love her because she played Clapton in class a month ago (relating to something we read), and haven't gotten over how surreal it was (because the class actually liked it).

I don't mind school, and I do well, but I really can't wait to get out of high school.

Not too much longer until Christmas hols, though. :)

hey analog :wave:

i also enjoy writing. i recently wrote a narrative for my english class about my band's greatest performance ever…the teacher liked it…but was surprised at how i behaved. (im at a new school, they dont know who i am, relaly, cos i dont have any friends at this new one to do stupid stuff with. im the lone hippie. :lol: been labeled a hippie at my new school even…)

Hi! :) My name's Julianne, if you prefer to call me that. Well, actually most people call me Jules.

Aw, I moved five years ago and it was hard. I finally found some people to hang out with, but the people who I know listen to the same music as I do ignore me. All my friends have pretty varied tastes in music, and while they like Zep, they certainly aren't as freakishly obsessed as I am (i.e. having 300+ pictures saved to my computer, original vinyls and other merchandise). They pretty much like the music, but that's it.

Anyways, don't worry, you'll find friends. I found a lot of my really good friends through clubs at my school. I don't know if you have any of those sort of things at your school, but you certainly find people with similar interests (at my school we have a music cultures club; I know my friend in California has a guitar club at her school... all they do is jam and mess around, but there's nothing wrong with that).

I was on a field trip a few weeks ago (November 13th, actually) and some kid and I got into a fight over something about Led Zeppelin, and he kept insisting that he was right. I knew I was (I'm not really being pretentious, here, I just knew that I was right), but I just decided to be nice and let him think he won.

Back to school-related things, we're reading a book called Kindred for my American Literature class. It was written fairly recently (1976; but compared to some 17th and 18th century stuff, it's recent) and it's really good. Not that I don't like what we've read so far, but it's nice to read a book where you don't see 'thy' every other word. :)

Archived