I Don't Get the Bobby Sherman Hype!

Jahfin

:lol: Oh Lordy, Lordy, Lordy. Those pics bring back memories. When I was a kid I had magazine posters of him plastered all over my bedroom walls and I never missed Here Come The Brides. What can I say, other that being a 12 year old girl. :blush:

If it wasn't for Bobby and manager Ward our boys wouldn't have their Starship.

I am too lazy to put up pics, but WOW does Zack Ephron look like him! (from High School Musical).

Back in the day, I had a Bobby Sherman 45 record that came on the back of a Raisin Bran box :lol:

As a girl growing up in the 70s I much preferred David Cassidy over Bobby Sherman. I remember having one of those teen mags that devoted the entire issue to "David vs. Bobby- You Decide!"

I was pretty young during the David Cassidy/Bobby Sherman years (maybe 1st grade?). I still have my Partridge Family albums somewhere :bagoverhead: But when I was a "tween" it was Leif Garrett. And Luke Skywalker :lol:

As a girl growing up in the 70s I much preferred David Cassidy over Bobby Sherman. I remember having one of those teen mags that devoted the entire issue to "David vs. Bobby- You Decide!"

Me too! I remember those teen mags too! I used to have a scrapbook of David Cassidy photos and some with Bobby Sherman in there too!

Archived