Random Facts About Yourself

Personally I dont care what you or whoever these people are talking about do.

HOWEVER!

I will tell you his name is not Eddie like you keep saying. I have been dating him since early January and he is about the warmest sweetest most loving person I have ever met. So I have no idea why you keep harrassing him? Is that a hobby for you or what? He wants nothing whatsoever to do with you here, in MySpace, in emails, on phones, on boats, in tunnels anywhere.

Is that clear enough to you?

Get yourself some wine or a pill or something.

:whistling:

Jen

He gives himself away and if it is any of your business, which it is not, I sent him an e mail on my space, so thats how he gave himself a way, and your dating a 50 year old wow, thats sad. your business, I sent him an e mail this mroning love telling I keep away from him here if he keeps away from me, ok, and if your with him have plenty of money to hand, as he never pays for anything, I should know the amount of money i spent on him when he was here was obscene.......... :o ps I do not drink wine, another giveaway and certainly do not take pills, ok.

He gives himself away and if it is any of your business, which it is not, I sent him an e mail on my space, so thats how he gave himself a way, and your dating a 50 year old wow, thats sad. your business, I sent him an e mail this mroning love telling I keep away from him here if he keeps away from me, ok, and if your with him have plenty of money to hand, as he never pays for anything, I should know the amount of money i spent on him when he was here was obscene.......... :o ps I do not drink wine, another giveaway and certainly do not take pills, ok.

I believe I have asked you 3 times to leave me alone. Is there some portion of your native tongue you do NOT comprehend?

I have never heard of you, or your friends.

Now shove off ok?

Jen

Damn your weird measure systems! Use metrics..I don't get it, why to use measure units with such ridiculous multipliers <_< What the hell, multiples of ten are sooo easy to use, you just move the decimal point but no, why to have it logical fast and easy if we can have it complicated..

Oh come on! I'm sure you can do conversions like they're nothing being good at chem and all.

There's little kiddies all over my university again today!!!

Oh come on! I'm sure you can do conversions like they're nothing being good at chem and all.

There's little kiddies all over my university again today!!!

Of course I can do conversions, just don't get why they can't measure stuff in a pretty logical way and same as the rest of the world :)

Kids? what the hell are they doing there?

I believe I have asked you 3 times to leave me alone. Is there some portion of your native tongue you do NOT comprehend?

Now shove off ok?

Jen

your rantings have been ignored, pretending to be two people I feel sorry for you, your more deluded than I thought.

Of course I can do conversions, just don't get why they can't measure stuff in a pretty logical way and same as the rest of the world :)

Kids? what the hell are they doing there?

I think the same thing, our mesurement system is all in fractions here. I hate fraction and always have to change them to decimals to get what the hell is going on.

I don't know. There was a load of them here last week too.

Ewww, Ted Nugent is coming to my university to speak because the stupid school republicans invited him.

Pardon me ignorance, but who is Ted Nugent? a presidential candidate?

How's the chem?

He use to be a rock musician and actually did put out some good music for awhile but now his biggest concerne is conservative politics. From where I stand politically he's one of the biggest asshats around.

It's okay, still driving me crazy.

He use to be a rock musician and actually did put out some good music for awhile but now his biggest concerne is conservative politics. From where I stand politically he's one of the biggest asshats around.

It's okay, still driving me crazy.

Just tell me if you get stuck on something :)

Gotta bail, heading for the classes

Now shove off ok?

Jen

YOUR BEING REPORTED. :angry: UGLY BITCH

Edited by peppermint

Random facts about me:

1. I have no idea what Jen, Peppermint and Donkey are on about in the above exchanges.

2. I have learned recently that it's probably a good idea not to ask, and to be honest, I don't really want to know anyway.

3. I am 5'8½" (and wish I was taller)

4. That's 1.74m (just for you, Chien!)

Aw, that's a shame, Chien. I love being as tall as I am, it makes buying clothes so much easier, for a start. I've never had to have trousers shortened in my life!

190cm isn't freakishly tall, anyway - and I bet it's easier to see at concerts! :D

On this forum respect is what you learn, you have been horrible since you arrived. So just go back to where you have come from and take sadcase eddie with you. :D:(

Tell you what I will do blister///

I will meet with you IN PERSON with my husband it tow? Any country, any time, any day. I will show you who I am and what I am about to get your little arse sorted.

Jen

10.gif