Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

Except that she slaps me if I bite too hard..

I think I had a garlic OD. When I regained consciousness, I..I saw myself in mirror!

Was so much of a shock that I passed out again.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You know anything about silver bullets. I need a dog off me arse?

zepbaby

m_fd60ceb5de3180059eb7ca9a7985af3c.gif

Silver stuff works on werewolwes, mate

Thank you so much for your kind help. Love the fangs, just simple easy and cool. Have you had implants? Those are actually popular nowadays. You know you have a Slovakian neighbour here right? She would be Zephyr.

zepbaby

Thank you so much for your kind help. Love the fangs, just simple easy and cool. Have you had implants? Those are actually popular nowadays. You know you have a Slovakian neighbour here right? She would be Zephyr.

zepbaby

They started growing slowly after I got that note telling me uncle Vlad has made me his only heir. But it was really slow so in the beginning I had to wear those fake teeth being sold at costume shops. Well, and they somehow dissolved after that garlic incident.

And well, I don't keep track of Czech and Slovakian members although I know about a few.

zepbaby

^ this smiley reminds me something...

:o

ar·gyle /ˈɑrgaɪl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ahr-gahyl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation (often initial capital letter)

–adjective 1. (of knitted articles) having a diamond-shaped pattern in two or more colors.

–noun 2. a diamond-shaped pattern of two or more colors, used in knitting socks, sweaters, etc.

3. a sock having this pattern.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1790–1800; var. of Argyll; so called because orig. patterned after the tartan of this clan]

where did you take it? :)

Not sure I understand the question. I ran across it and uploaded it into two places. It's a newer one in a zipped package...

I believe I know where you might find an image of your signature too. But kinda unsure about that.

Bloody thing may have crashed.

How is your mum Ms May?

zepbaby

:P

My name´s Marcos

I´m from Brazil, i´m a student, i´m 17 years.I love queen, led, The beatles,nirvana, guns n´roses.

I hate music of my country,´cause there´s no melody and something else that i don´t need to talk.

hahahaha

Massive amount of stress.

Ow. That's a weird place to get sore from stress. My neck, shoulders and upper back go nuts when I'm under a lot of stress. Then last week I messed up my lower back some how. Probably from climbing a lot of stairs with a load of books on my back and climbing all the hills on campus with the same books.

:console:

I have to admit that it's odd that I'm getting stress pain there, but it's the only thing I can think of. I've had it since Friday.

Other than pain, how have you been, Sarah?

I've been okay. I've been really busy and I'm a bit mad about some more people getting banned from here. I have two papers I have to write this week along with all the usual homework.

Archived