Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

Yeah, except when they sneak up behind you and slit your throat. Then they're not so cool.

I had a neighbor once whose dog was a pomerian and they said "why is that little piece of shit still here?" later on that day, the dog slit their throat. True story.

:P

Maybe she's watching it for someone?

Guinea pigs are so funny. :wub:

I love guinea pigs, I love their purring, innocent eyes, and when they curl into little balls. :wub:. I am watching the guinea pigs for my brother's teacher. Technically, he's supposed to care for it, but I think I dominated that position :P

I like dogs, Ricky, I am just scared of those huge ones that seem to want to eat me

I posted a ton of stuff on my profile page but I suppose I could add some fun stuff. I live on Cape Cod. I love the ocean. I'm nuts about horses. In fact I'd love to participate in Omar bin Laden's Race for Peace! One of my biggest dreams is to race a horse through the desert! Don't know why, but it would mean the world to me and it's a Gotta Do before I leave this Earth! I like Botony and organic chemistry. I love to study world religions and I could spend hours on end listening to the old timers argue and bicker over which is the correct interpretation of what book. I'm a sucker for a great mystery, which is why I published the Song of Azrael website. I like clothes, of all different kinds - and jewelry... lots and lots of jewelry! I like my family even though they're all as nutty as I am.

Things I don't like would include war, which I deem as a "Language of the Powerless" since it's just a quick way to an end and it never resolves the problem that started the argument in the first place. I don't like politicians because they're always starting wars. I don't like poverty because it causes dissent, and that causes war. I'm not particularly hot about food because hunger causes envy, that causes greed, that causes war.

Yea, I know. I'm a strange soul ~ but I don't consider myself to be alone in that, lol.

The Ninth Scribe

I started a diet today :(

I empathise with you Lilith, I'm on a new fitness regime and I find it tough some days. I try and keep on track by visualising being at my best for Summer.

Try and keep positive. :D

I empathise with you Lilith, I'm on a new fitness regime and I find it tough some days. I try and keep on track by visualising being at my best for Summer.

Try and keep positive. :D

I don't go on diets. I just lift weights, run. and mountain bike. I coulnd't diet. I love food too much. However, I love Coke and have really cut down on it. I used to have 2-3 cans a day. Now I rarely have one because I am obsessed with Vitamin Water and Clif bars

I collect vinyl records in my spare time.

my fave film is spinal tap

i have 2 dogs

i live in england

shit at geography

love my music

love to play the guitear but not taken seriously coz my sis said that she wanted to play it and she got

an electric+acustic for birthday and hasn't touched them since :(

i have a little sis who doesn't know who jimmy page or robert plant is

thinks led zep are boring and sound the same.

i have a little sis who doesn't know who jimmy page or robert plant is

thinks led zep are boring and sound the same.

That's okay. They will learn. I have a 13 year old brother who called LZ "Hippie trash"

I think my other brother beat him to a pulp for that one, haha.

They will learn.

Archived