Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

I am kinda bored right now.....

:D Cheer up! I've lived for 49+ years, It ebbs and flows comes and goes. I've always tried to think of a happy time in my life or something that made me laugh. If even for a brief smile. Some day you may find time passes so quickly there's no time to be bored. :D

I'm bored too, but I think I'm too lazy to do something else---

I've got a few ideas: working out, finishing cleaning up the kitchen, homework, straightening the living room, I could go downstairs and (freeze my ass off too), and watch my DVDs that I bought that I haven't watched yet....

Yeah.

I am lazy. LOL

______

I'm also planning on going gung-ho for my junior high school's pop-tab drive. I want to help the kids and show the principal and my mentor teacher that I'm involved. I am planning a trip to the junkyard to get license plates to give to the kids for the pop-tab drive. The homerooms are in competition for the most pop-tabs collected (in a ratio of pop-tabs per kid), and the license plates count at 50 pop-tabs per plate. I already have four plates that were lying around the garage...NO, I'm NOT going to give up my LDZEPLN plates, even though they're not on my car any longer. See my signature if there are any questions....

I'm bored too.

donkey

I'm bored too, but I think I'm too lazy to do something else---

I've got a few ideas: working out, finishing cleaning up the kitchen, homework, straightening the living room, I could go downstairs and (freeze my ass off too), and watch my DVDs that I bought that I haven't watched yet....

Yeah.

I am lazy. LOL

______

I'm also planning on going gung-ho for my junior high school's pop-tab drive. I want to help the kids and show the principal and my mentor teacher that I'm involved. I am planning a trip to the junkyard to get license plates to give to the kids for the pop-tab drive. The homerooms are in competition for the most pop-tabs collected (in a ratio of pop-tabs per kid), and the license plates count at 50 pop-tabs per plate. I already have four plates that were lying around the garage...NO, I'm NOT going to give up my LDZEPLN plates, even though they're not on my car any longer. See my signature if there are any questions....

I do too. Not having early classes this morning was very nice. Tomorrow I have chem lab and lecture- yuk. I also need to see my prof after class.

I'll have to run some errands for Mom, who happens to take a pedagogy course at the same school as me. However, their building is on the other side of town.

I'll have to run some errands for Mom, who happens to take a pedagogy course at the same school as me. However, their building is on the other side of town.

Doesn't sound as bad as having class. I don't think I could go to the same school as one of my parents.

Yeah, I know how that goes. Luckily, my mom bothers me 90% on telephone only, although sometimes it's hella embarassing.

When I'm at school my mum does the same. But atleast when she's bitchy I can just hang up the phone then keep it off the hook.

Archived