Random Facts About Yourself

Tell you what I will do blister///

I will meet with you IN PERSON with my husband it tow? Any country, any time, any day. I will show you who I am and what I am about to get your little arse sorted.

Jen

10.gif

god I am not scared of you.love. :blink::blink:

A polite request, ladies - please could you continue your discussion somewhere else, in private? I don't think the rest of us want or need to be spectators to this. Thanks.

A polite request, ladies - please could you continue your discussion somewhere else, in private? I don't think the rest of us want or need to be spectators to this. Thanks.

jen is known as eddie, it a guy, a funny one, and as far as I am concerned his cover was blown, no more to say, really (wiping hands) and walking away.,.,,,,.........

1. I dont know any Eddie.

2. I am sick of her ranting.

3. Send me your address sweetie.

4. I do not care who she is or what her issues are.

Just find a door or something..USE IT.

Jen

There is enough fighting around here, will you guys please take it elsewhere. Use pm's or something. If you don't know how to use that feature tell me and I will show you how. I just don't want any more fighting than there needs to be.

jen is known as eddie, it a guy, a funny one, and as far as I am concerned his cover was blown, no more to say, really (wiping hands) and walking away.,.,,,,.........

Like I said. If you DO NOT BELIEVE ME. I WILL MEET YOU IN PERSON....

Is that clear to you yet?

I do believe you are calling me a liar, is that correct?

Jen

[Why is it that anywhere those two go, there is major drama?

I have no idea, but I was just about ready to strangle the pair of them! :D

Calm down, now Lilith. Breathe in ... hold ... and relax! Thats better ...

(damned flood control)

LZ, you're lucky - I love freckles, but I don't have many. My daughter has loads, but she's very fair skinned. She doesn't tan at all in the sun whereas I do. I have to smother her in high factor sun cream or else she burns like mad!