Robert Plant and the Band of Joy Mobile Alabama 7/28/10

Great Show They played at least 6 Zep numbers done with a complete new arrangment but sounded great . I will be posting some Pictures I took over the next week or so . Enjoy them

What I remmber of the set list

What is and what should never be , Tangerine , Night Flight , Rock & Roll , Tall Cool One , In the Mood , Please read the letter , Over the hills and far away , In my time of Dying , Gallows Pole , Harms swift Way , also did some new songs and a gospel type song or two very cool set .

Picture122-1.jpg

Picture114-1.jpg

Picture160.jpg

Picture110-1.jpg

I am kind of on the busy side so I will add pictures as I have time . If you get the chance go see this show I also believe from talking to some of the Band that He will add more dates after the album is released . If so I will make at least one more. Ladies to quote one of the Young Girls at the show He looks like a Great Golden Lion

Hi Al! Good to see you on here! :)

Thanks for sharing the pics! Looking forward to see the rest of the ones you took too.

I am hoping he adds more dates to his tour after the UK leg of the tour near Chicago, Indy or St. Louis so I can go see him.

Hi Al! Good to see you on here! :)

Thanks for sharing the pics! Looking forward to see the rest of the ones you took too.

I am hoping he adds more dates to his tour after the UK leg of the tour near Chicago, Indy or St. Louis so I can go see him.

Thank You here is a few more

Picture187.jpg

Picture193.jpg

Picture203.jpg

Picture265.jpg

Very nice pics, Al! :)

Thanks here is a few more

Picture017.jpg

Miss Bettye Lavette Ariving at the show She was really good and She has sung for two Presidents wow

Picture019-1.jpg

Picture020-1.jpg

Darryl Pierce Bettye's Drummer with a fan

Bettye with Brett Lucas Her Guitarist and Darryl Pierce

Picture018.jpg

Picture079.jpg

Totally off the subject but here I am in Mobile at the Convention Center with a Couple of Saintsations just walking around noticed a sign so i stopped in and met Cheerleaders and Michael Lewis the Beer Man also got to see the Superbowl Trophy and the NFC Championship Trophy and two Superbowl Rings Michael was wearing one oh yes and the Bat's they carried in to the games for insperation.

Picture094.jpg

Picture080.jpg

Picture072.jpg

Picture047.jpg

Back to the subject The Saenger Theater and Robert Plant

Picture045.jpg

A sticker on one of the Equipment Cases

Picture050.jpg

A poster in front of the Saenger Theater Box office

Picture302.jpg

Drummer for the Band of Joy Marco Giovino with a security Gaurd

Awesome man! i Saw him in Tulsa and he did Misty Mountain Hop, Houses of the Holy, Gallows Pole, Over the hills, Thank You, Rock and Roll as far as zep goes, Wish they would have pulled WIAWSNB or Tangerine at my show!

The best pictures I've seen so far of the tour. Absolutely amazing!!!!! Thanks for posting them Al.

After seeing these, I wish I would have gone to the Mobile show instead of the one in the Woodlands. This looks like it was a better venue - inside with A/C. :D

The best pictures I've seen so far of the tour. Absolutely amazing!!!!! Thanks for posting them Al.

After seeing these, I wish I would have gone to the Mobile show instead of the one in the Woodlands. This looks like it was a better venue - inside with A/C. :D

It is a really nice venue it was my first time there and I really enjoyed it .

Archived