Songs Which Make You Laugh Out Loud

Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Queen's theme song for the movie "Flash" is pretty cool! But after it appeared on the movie "Ted" (yes, I think that movie is funny! :P), that song kinda makes me laugh now, thanks to this scene (I am sorry but I just cannot help myself! :lol:):

Watch out for the drug references, kiddies! :whistling:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Hey Kiwi! How's this for cheesy?

I honestly wish that I could be born in either the 60's or 70's, so that I can experience life as a teen / young adult in the 80's and see, what drove bands to produce such cheesy tunes! :shifty: God bless the 80's! :lol: Thanks for posting man! :D:wave:

Just saw this on the Simpsons marathon on FXX, reminded me that this show used to be watchable! This is classic, Bart switches out the church sheet music with 'In the Garden of Eden' by I. Ron Butterfly lol. :lol:

:hysterical: :hysterical: Dude, that was epic! :gimmefive: That old gal playing the organ sure got some skills! :shifty: Thanks for reminding me of this scene! I love "The Simpsons" too (preferably the older episodes)! All I can say is "I'M GOING TO CHURCH!!!!!!!!" Woohoo!

Hey Kiwi! How's this for cheesy?

Starship's blame is only partial for that one but correct me if I am wrong I think that one was written by the master writer of cheesy songs 'Dianne Warren'

Starship's blame is only partial for that one but correct me if I am wrong I think that one was written by the master writer of cheesy songs 'Dianne Warren'

Got this from Wiki:

"We Built This City" is a song written by Bernie Taupin, Martin Page, Dennis Lambert, and Peter Wolf, and originally recorded by the American rock group Starship and released as its debut single on August 1, 1985.

It also mentions that this song was #1 on many "Worst of" lists. :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Built_This_City

I honestly wish that I could be born in either the 60's or 70's, so that I can experience life as a teen / young adult in the 80's and see, what drove bands to produce such cheesy tunes! :shifty: God bless the 80's! :lol: Thanks for posting man! :D:wave:

:hysterical: :hysterical: Dude, that was epic! :gimmefive: That old gal playing the organ sure got some skills! :shifty: Thanks for reminding me of this scene! I love "The Simpsons" too (preferably the older episodes)! All I can say is "I'M GOING TO CHURCH!!!!!!!!" Woohoo!

:angel:;)

^^^ haha! I really don't mind either of the songs you posted...but the videos are pretty funny/cheesy!! :lol:

The 80's had plenty of 'What was I thinking' moments...especially the fashion sense (including my own!) and music videos!!

Edited by Ddladner

^^^ haha! I really don't mind either of the songs you posted...but the videos are pretty funny/cheesy!! :lol:

The 80's had plenty of 'What was I thinking' moments...especially the fashion sense (including my own!) and music videos!!

Another descent artist falls victim to cheesy 80's music videos:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Edited by Sathington Willoughby

Oh my...oh my!!!! That was definitely a WWIT moment!! Some images just don't add to the music, right (I don't want to see anyone slithering across the floor!). He did have a pretty sweet jump near the end of the video, he can keep cool points for that! You can possibly justify the frontman getting caught up in the cheesiness, but please, oh please, do not drag the guitarist and drummer in...just let them be.

Keep posting, Sathington Willoughby, these are are fun to watch!

:yourock:

Oh my...oh my!!!! That was definitely a WWIT moment!! Some images just don't add to the music, right (I don't want to see anyone slithering across the floor!). He did have a pretty sweet jump near the end of the video, he can keep cool points for that! You can possibly justify the frontman getting caught up in the cheesiness, but please, oh please, do not drag the guitarist and drummer in...just let them be.

Keep posting, Sathington Willoughby, these are are fun to watch!

:yourock:

I especially like when he rips off his shirt, then switches to that pink tank top lmao. Here's a few more gems.

Can't get quote to work...

Charles J. White: Would you really dance like that, even in private!??! :lol:

The Hole In My Shoe video...what was that!!! I liked that the audience was waving flowers in the air, nice touch!

Sathington Willoughby: Yeah, the ripping the shirt thing caught my eye as well! That whole section was making me think 'Flashdance'. After reading the Wikipedia link you posted, I feel bad to say anything negative about the video...looks like it had a devastating impact on his career!

Regarding the other videos you posted...think they are respectable (for the 80s). I imagine if LZ had made videos in the 80s, they would look like The Final Countdown! :P

Can't get quote to work...

Charles J. White: Would you really dance like that, even in private!??! :lol:

The Hole In My Shoe video...what was that!!! I liked that the audience was waving flowers in the air, nice touch!

Sathington Willoughby: Yeah, the ripping the shirt thing caught my eye as well! That whole section was making me think 'Flashdance'. After reading the Wikipedia link you posted, I feel bad to say anything negative about the video...looks like it had a devastating impact on his career!

Regarding the other videos you posted...think they are respectable (for the 80s). I imagine if LZ had made videos in the 80s, they would look like The Final Countdown! :P

After reading the Wikipedia link you posted, I feel bad to say anything negative about the video...looks like it had a devastating impact on his career!

No one forced him to dance like that! :lol:;)

I imagine if LZ had made videos in the 80s, they would look like The Final Countdown! :P

:dont::redcard: Blasphemy! :P

(although it does kinda sound like Carouselambra. Wonder if Dark Lord will see this...) :lol:B)

Edited by Sathington Willoughby