3D Pictures of Jimmy on Cover of Guitar World

kenog

Ross has posted the 3D cover of Jimmy in Guitar World, together with two inside pages, on his diary (10 September posting). I don't know if it is because they are in 3D, but I can't get them copied over to here.

Great looking pictures. Jimmy is never to busy to take pictures. I guess it keeps him busy.

It's odd he poses with guitars though.

Just so people know, the Guitar World magazine is out. I bought mine last night, and yes you will need to the 3D glasses provided for some of the pictures. If you try post a couple of the great pictures of Jimmy, they will come out blurry as they are for 3D.

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't looking for a copy (didn't even know about it) but I found one here in Portugal, they're a bit expensive though, 8.50€ I think.

I haven't read it all, just some lines, some guitar talk obvious and so far it seems pretty good. I play guitar so it's a very interesting interview.

Wasn't looking for a copy (didn't even know about it) but I found one here in Portugal, they're a bit expensive though, 8.50€ I think.

I haven't read it all, just some lines, some guitar talk obvious and so far it seems pretty good. I play guitar so it's a very interesting interview.

...hi, see Trivia - Random Newspaper Articles to Read the 3D articles, I have scanned the pictures/articles X 2 The Interview/Photo Book Interview

edited for clarity

Archived