What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

The end of a killer version of Dazed from 7/17/73. I have not finished remastering the whole show, but I have the full version of Dazed done. Send me a message if you want the link for that song.

Edited by SteveZ98

On 3/3/2024 at 10:53 AM, SteveZ98 said:

The end of a killer version of Dazed from 7/17/73. I have not finished remastering the whole show, but I have the full version of Dazed done. Send me a message if you want the link for that song.

One of my favourite shows. No Quarter is superb. Please send me a link when you have it all done. Thanks mate. 

On 3/2/2024 at 9:53 PM, SteveZ98 said:

This sounds fantastic.  The bass tone is killer.  Your remasters are always a treat.  Thank you. 

4 hours ago, John M said:

This sounds fantastic.  The bass tone is killer.  Your remasters are always a treat.  Thank you. 

Thanks. The thing I really like about bringing out the low end is that not only does it give the bass more impact, but it also makes it easier to tell which drum Bonzo is hitting. In a lot of recordings it sounds like he's just playing his snare drum, but when the low end is brought up you can tell the snare from the toms and the toms from the kick drum, which makes it easier to fully appreciate the complexity of the patterns he's playing.

Edited by SteveZ98