What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

I came across this clip of the opening of the Tampa '77 show. Not the best audio, but doesn't matter to me; brings back loads of memories. Somewhere in center field there was a 15 year old girl screaming, "omg, omg, it's them!!, it's really THEM!" A show I will never forget.......missy

Continuing my anniversary celebration of Led Zeppelin's historic debut at the Fillmore West in San Francisco...today is the fourth and final night, January 12, 1969. Taj Mahal opened, then Led Zeppelin, and Country Joe McDonald and the Fish headlined.

All hail the Dragon Telecaster!

Baton Rouge 1975

With my posts tonight, I'm close to being guilty of trolling the forum but that is one great concert. I know you were there and it's nice to know that you're getting another chance to live it again. "And that's what it's all about " :D

With my posts tonight, I'm close to being guilty of trolling the forum but that is one great concert. I know you were there and it's nice to know that you're getting another chance to live it again. "And that's what it's all about " :D

Yes, a GREAT friend here sent to me :D You know how much I treasure it and the 73 New Orleans. Light a few candles, great set of headphones and I can go back to that time...SWEEEEET!!!!!

Yes, a GREAT friend here sent to me :D You know how much I treasure it and the 73 New Orleans. Light a few candles, great set of headphones and I can go back to that time...SWEEEEET!!!!!

Making new friends and sharing some fond reflections of day's gone by. Can't beat that :) !

Ahhhh, the memories.... I was listening to Steppenwolf, but in keeping with friendship, just put the Vancouver Mudslide 1970 on in your honor Ally :hurrah:

There are some famous quotes on that one my friend :lol:

It's from 'Freedom Hall', so I assume it's indoors.

Freedom Hall is the auditorium where the University of Louisville Cardinals played their basketball games. Small place, especially for the '77 tour! Indoors, of course.

So, how did the show sound?