What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

On 10/14/2021 at 9:13 AM, paul carruthers said:

Shit man, what show was this? I love this version, so damn creative and outside of the semi-muted second legato run before the solo, he nailed the shit outta both the solo and song as a whole. This is one of my favorite versions. Thanks bud.

16 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Nice ad-libbing at the end by Page, no doubt.  Not a '77 fan, but this show definitely deserves a better recording.

Yeah, I'm not a 77 fan either but when I wanna hear live Kashmir, I turn to this version. Robert sounds so much better here than in 75. There are also some great versions from 6/22/77 and 6/25/77 (this one has Bonzo just killin it).

1 hour ago, ZepHead315 said:

Oye, talk about the necessity for bootleg ears for this one. Sounds like it was recorded in the bathroom of the gas station across the street. Too bad because Robert sounds really good as does Jimmy and the rest of the band.

47 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

Oye, talk about the necessity for bootleg ears for this one. Sounds like it was recorded in the bathroom of the gas station across the street. Too bad because Robert sounds really good as does Jimmy and the rest of the band.

I've heard this one before (as I'm sure you have too). I just FFed to OTHAFA and NQ. They do sound good on those, even tho Robert lets out a big ol croak at the end of OTH 🐸  Jimmy is sounding good, I agree. I love how he's sounding on NQ. It will be interesting to see how this would sound if it was better recorded. Recording across the street from the bathroom ... that dude needed to step up his game. Maybe he had stomach issues that night? 😛 Boot title: :"Sick Again?" "Nobody's Stall But Mine?" "Number Two Years Gone?" 

29 minutes ago, 1975NQ said:

I've heard this one before (as I'm sure you have too). I just FFed to OTHAFA and NQ. They do sound good on those, even tho Robert lets out a big ol croak at the end of OTH 🐸  Jimmy is sounding good, I agree. I love how he's sounding on NQ. It will be interesting to see how this would sound if it was better recorded. Recording across the street from the bathroom ... that dude needed to step up his game. Maybe he had stomach issues that night? 😛 Boot title: :"Sick Again?" "Nobody's Stall But Mine?" "Number Two Years Gone?" 

:hysterical:

Nobody's Stall but Mine, that is why you NEVER order the Bluefish in NY 😉