OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

hey people, if you go to the show, for which i am not...damn it! *cough bootleg it cough*

what? i didnt say anything!

just kidding jk

Pfft, don't sweat it. Mostly everybody who couldn't go is gonna ask for a boot, so don't be actin' like it's 100% illegal and you're gonna get thrown in jail for mentioning it.

I still cannot belive im missing this. It physically hurts. But Im so happy for the people who are attending, what a fantastic memory this will be!

It physically hurts me too.....seriously!! My heart is in PAIN from not being there. I can't even concentrate at work today!! Instead I am doing this...more fun anyway

I saw a girl flash them at a Page and Plant concert and Robert said something like... oh please honey you don't have to do that, do you know how many of those I've seen.

hehehe! Robert did something similar at the Arthur Lee benefit in NY last year. Some trashy looking young girl threw her underwear on the stage. When the guitarist bent down to pick them up Robert said loudly "NO No, don't touch those" HAHA! most of the audience laughed! I loved it!

hehehe! Robert did something similar at the Arthur Lee benefit in NY last year. Some trashy looking young girl threw her underwear on the stage. When the guitarist bent down to pick them up Robert said loudly "NO No, don't touch those" HAHA! most of the audience laughed! I loved it!

I'd flash 'em if I had 'em!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Foreigner have just finished, stage is being prepared for zep right now - they are due to play from 20:50 until 22:50 as per uk radio from about 2 mins ago

oh man oh man oh man.

fuck me blind sideways by the pool.

(Edit: that font is not terribly tiny, after all...)

Hallaleujah.

This site is lurching along... must be a bunch of us living vicariously right now.

Seeing all the rehersal pics, I am extremely devestated that I can't be there right now.

But...........its helping ease the pain a bit by being here with all you great folks.

Rock on guys............make sure the whole of London hears the hammer!!!!!!!

I just saved one of those cool rehearsal photos for my computer monitor desktop background here at work. But it is not making the anticipation for this concert any easier to take!

I have a good feeling about this!! Only a few hours to go .................... :):):blink::):):blink::):):)

Hey where can i find the rehersal photos?

Well - I just looked and there are 1589 people on this message board. I'm sure there will be many more coming shortly.

It's starting to take a long time to load pages on this site.

Get ready Sam! Oops - he's at the show.

Hmmmm - who is Sam's backup in our I.T. Dept????

Maid

Sam's there? Lucky bastard. :) :) :)

A few minutes ago they were reading off the setlist on the radio, and when they said they played Stairway, I started crying.

:console: I know. I'm so happy for everyone who was there and I can't wait to read their reactions, really and truly but I'd be lying if I didn't say I feel pangs of sadness sitting miles away from it all.

:console: I know. I'm so happy for everyone who was there and I can't wait to read their reactions, really and truly but I'd be lying if I didn't say I feel pangs of sadness sitting miles away from it all.

I totally understand. I really can't wait to hear the reviews from people on here, but reading them will be SO bittersweet.

Oh, and by 'crying' I don't mean my eyes got a little watery... I mean I literally started sobbing. :bagoverhead: I'm insane.

I totally understand. I really can't wait to hear the reviews from people on here, but reading them will be SO bittersweet.

Oh, and by 'crying' I don't mean my eyes got a little watery... I mean I literally started sobbing. :bagoverhead: I'm insane.

You're not insane at all. I've been teary all day. It's a perfectly normal reaction :)

Nah, your not insane :) I did the same thing when I saw they played Stairway to Heaven. And seeing the pictures so far ... :boohoo:

Nah, your not insane :) I did the same thing when I saw they played Stairway to Heaven. And seeing the pictures so far ... :boohoo:

Actually, surprisingly, seeing the pics has made me happy! It is just so neat to see Jimmy in his element again. I am so happy for him.

Archived