Obama/Osama

redrum

Just don't ask him about the origins of Disco.

Then there's the touchy subject of the origins of rap, which can get you PC'ed and named called by those who read too much. But then it's quite entertaining when those self proclaimed experts lose it!

Then there's the touchy subject of the origins of rap, which can get you PC'ed and named called by those who read too much. But then it's quite entertaining when those self proclaimed experts lose it!

We all know the birth of rap can be directly traced back to Rick Dees' "Disco Duck".

"Paganini (the famous violin player:)) never repeats himself" :):):):).......I'm sure you'll find some other "loving" poster here who is so short for words and ideas that will bring back/quote some posts I made earlier :):):).....take care :):)!!!

Thanks. Interesting. Will look into it.

Reading too much is only considered an insult by people who don't read at all.

The comprehension curve is the secret. It's a lot like cornering motorcycles.......I've known people who've ridden crotch rockets for years and then when they get on a Harley they don't make it through their first corner. But of course that doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with reading, it has to do with smarts.

tumblr_lkjumlGuQi1qhy15io1_500.jpg

Illiteracy strikes again.

I even see mispells on the weather channel or elsewhere like 'Peace Core', or even with my remote button when they give the plot of films and the mispells are so ridiculous. :blink:

Illiteracy strikes again.

I even see mispells on the weather channel or elsewhere like 'Peace Core', or even with my remote button when they give the plot of films and the mispells are so ridiculous. :blink:

I've noticed that but in this case, as someone pointed out earlier, you need to look no further than the source.

The comprehension curve is the secret. It's a lot like cornering motorcycles.......I've known people who've ridden crotch rockets for years and then when they get on a Harley they don't make it through their first corner. But of course that doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with reading, it has to do with smarts.

This coming from someone who sometimes doesn't even comprehend her own posts. :rolleyes:

Surely it doesn't originate from the FOOLISH and BIASeD sources YOU said:):):)

MY G F IS STILL LAUGHING OVER ALL THAT:):):):)

Why drag your poor GF into this...hasn't she SUFFERED enough?

This coming from someone who sometimes doesn't even comprehend her own posts. :rolleyes:

Why drag your poor GF into this...hasn't she SUFFERED enough?

Yo guys don't know how lucky you are.....she doesn't speak English well otherwise you would have 2 NITEMARES here instead of one, hahahaahhhahaahahahahahhahah :):):

Archived