Happy Birthday, Les Paul

TypeO

OK, pretty much everyone is aware of Google's logo changing most days to reflect some event, birthday, etc.

So if you haven't checked out Google today yet, they have a pretty impressive Google logo homage to Les Paul, an interactive guitar strum thing that actually records what your pick on the strings for playback.

Pretty awesome.

• Administrators

OK, pretty much everyone is aware of Google's logo changing most days to reflect some event, birthday, etc.

So if you haven't checked out Google today yet, they have a pretty impressive Google logo homage to Les Paul, an interactive guitar strum thing that actually records what your pick on the strings for playback.

Pretty awesome.

Someone tried Stairway, well sort of....

http://youtu.be/QH0DhwleYhY

What?!?!? They didn't put a banner up for me today?!? It's my brithday too! Ha Ha!

Not only do Les Paul and I share a birthday, but I live in his hometown, Waukesha, Wisconsin. I've been in the bar that his family used to own. The main highway that goes through Waukesha was renamed after Les Paul (Les Paul Parkway). The street signs are huge. They say "Les Paul Parkway" and have a guitar on them. Pretty cool.

What?!?!? They didn't put a banner up for me today?!? It's my brithday too! Ha Ha!

Not only do Les Paul and I share a birthday, but I live in his hometown, Waukesha, Wisconsin. I've been in the bar that his family used to own. The main highway that goes through Waukesha was renamed after Les Paul (Les Paul Parkway). The street signs are huge. They say "Les Paul Parkway" and have a guitar on them. Pretty cool.

Happy b'day to you & Lester.

B)

Pretty awesome.

It is PHENOMENAL. It's also addicting. Right up there with the doodle they had for the 30th anniversary of Pac-Man, where you could play the game right there in the doodle. As for this one, I can play the riff to Wish You Were Here.....David Gilmour I ain't, though. :lol:

In case anyone would like to play it, here it is: 12356 -36-36- 865 -35-35- 12356 -36-36- 865 -35-35- 12356 -36-36- 6532 -2-2- 2356 -36-36- 6532 -2-2- 23211 -1-1. The 36's and the 35's you would play at the same time by holding both those keys together.

Archived