2012 NFL Thread

Walter

Well, the Dolphins aren't getting stomped, I guess that's good news. The Bills are looking pretty good today and the Chiefs might be playing inspired ball today.

One thing I don't understand, why don't more defenders look back for the ball on long pass plays & try to make a play on the ball instead of looking straight ahead at the receiver. I was thinking on that Andrew Luck TD pass, all the defender had to do was turn around and look for the ball and he could've possibly knocked it down. Oh well, the Lions are winning, so I can't complain too much.

Edited by paul carruthers

^^ Heh, that's going to be interesting to see if Jim Harbaugh still thinks Colin Kaepernick has the hot hand or will he go back to Alex Smith. I guess we'll find out later in the week.

He should go back to Smith, especially with the season winding down.

I hope you didn't have any money down on Dallas, Rick. Putting faith in the Cowboys is risky business. How many times is NBC going to show Romo's wife tonight? LoL!

my TV set almost went through the window on that kickoff return that took a quick 75 from my pocket and I also would have been alive on a four teamer with Wash tonight. Dallas sucks. Still, I am taking 470 out of my sports account for Xmas shopping tomorrow. A good week that could have been even better if not for fucking Dallas. No way would I want Romo in Buffalo. I hope they go after Smith or Leinert. Yes, I am one of the few that believes Leinert has something to offer. I do not think he has been given a fair shot.

I hope they go after Smith or Leinert. Yes, I am one of the few that believes Leinert has something to offer. I do not think he has been given a fair shot.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

With that logic, the Bills should go after Tebow - he hasn't been given a chance at all with the Jets and he took Denver to the 2nd round of the playoffs! Much more than what Leinert has done with 3 teams.

Bob Costas calls for Gun Control on a National Football Halftime Broadcast Sunday Night.

And, on the very same day the Kansas City tragedy happened, another tragedy occured -- a groundskeeper hangs himself in the Cleveland Browns facility.

http://gantdaily.com...teams-facility/

As to Bob Costas Gun Control plea----

Jim & Chris Krumm, and Heidi Arnold, and their families couldn't care less....

http://www.globalpos...-wyoming-attack

Guns don't kill, people kill people. That's the sad fact that can't be ignored...

Edited by The Rover

Guns don't kill, people kill people. That's the sad fact that can't be ignored...

Without derailing the NFL thread....murder can happen much more quickly with a gun and without a second thought as opposed to other options. So while I agree with your statement, guns sure make the outcome of death happen far easier than without one.

Back to football.....

Without derailing the NFL thread....murder can happen much more quickly with a gun and without a second thought as opposed to other options. So while I agree with your statement, guns sure make the outcome of death happen far easier than without one.

Back to football.....

Maybe we should just have knives for offense and defense.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?sel=site&searchPhrase=knife

Now, abck to FB

Maybe we should just have knives for offense and defense.

Haven't seen any knives used in murder/suicide situations....but see guns used in that scenario weekly. This is coming from an individual with a concealed weapons license - so it's not like I'm against being a responsible gun owner. But don't act like easy access to a gun doesn't make a murder/suicide much more likely than any other form of a murder weapon.

Edited by Walter

Guns sure make the outcome of death happen far easier than without one.

That's not what happened at Altamont.

Just saw the Joe Montana Skechers commercial where he foils a purse snatcher with a dead on pass. :^)

There was also a cool looking Knucklehead chopper in the back ground.

I don't know if I've ever looked as forward to a Monday Night Football game as I am for the one coming up this week. We're going to see just who is the top dog in the NFL and I believe Houston is a complete team in all the important phases of the game. No slight to New England, they are great too, I just think the Texans have a little bit more. We'll see how things turn out.