2012 Baseball Thread

Bong-Man

Come on Seattle. Thank you Texas. Angels go to Texas tomorrow. Hoping Texas can help us some more. hoping for a miracle in Toronto. Blue Jays do not face Sabathia so anything is possible. Time to finish this magical year right for the Orioles. Oakland catches a break and gets Seattle coming in so we have to keep our bats a poppin.

Nice effort. Too little too late

Yeah, guess you're right

I think Milwaukee now has to win every game, and then the Cards have to implode and end the Season in a tailspin, which... ain't gonna happen. Can't rely on other teams at this point of the Season

Foundations are there, though, to build a strong Brewers team for the future

Yeah, guess you're right

I think Milwaukee now has to win every game, and then the Cards have to implode and end the Season in a tailspin, which... ain't gonna happen. Can't rely on other teams at this point of the Season

Foundations are there, though, to build a strong Brewers team for the future

Surprised to hear Houston is going to the AL West

LOL- as a Mets fan did you ever think you would be actually rooting for the Phillies?

Congrats to Dickey on # 20!!!! (the best thing to happen for my Mets this year)

Heh, rooting for the Phillies, what's next, I'll be pulling for the Yankees. :dont: It's going to be a close vote for that Cy Young award between Dickey and Gio Gonzalez, but if R.A. doesn't get it I'll be screaming bloody murder.

So much for the stinkin' Phillies. Ugh! :thumbdown: Glad to see those Blue Jays showing some life.

It cuts the lead to one. The Orioles are alive and well. I want the division. Ill take the wild card but the division is far better. And I certainly dont want my boys flying 3000 miles to Oakland. The White Sox cant get out of their own way. Detroit is going to be in good shape if this continues. And MLB channel, one of their experts thinks they are mighty dangerous if they get in. Pitching, Cabrera. I am not sold on their depth. We will see.