2012 Baseball Thread

Bong-Man

I think Wash may regret the move with Strasburg.

Totally disagree with you and others on this decision. It's not a decision that the manager or GM made, it's from the doctors, and you really have no choice but to trust their opinion. A generation ago, he wouldn't have pitched at all this season, and his career could have been over. Everyone responds to surgery in a different way. In the long run, they are better off protecting their investment, no matter how the rest of the post-season plays out. If this guy was 30, and was at his peak, that would be a different story. That's not the case here. This guy's special like a young Verlander....full of talent, but still trying to figure it all out. Washington made a decision for their future, and it was the smart and prudent move. Big picture wise, they are not in a do-or-die situation this season. Everything from here on out is gravy.

Yankees sucked out. Lucky as shit. Boston and their manager are jackass's. Valentine is an idiot. had the game won. Now we probably send Tillman and hope for a Red Sox miracle. Hammel may be ready for a possible one off with either Texas or Oakland. We should have been tied. Stupid ass fucking Valentine.

Can't believe the Rangers are going to gag away the division lead. It's going down to the last game of the season (drama).

The A's have the momentum. I would not touch this game but its hard to feel good about Texas right now. They may have stamped themselves a trip to Baltimore. I believe we will win tonight but how the hell can we count on the Red Sox? I am hoping maybe they get into a slugfest with the Yankees and pull it out. they had it last night. Had it.

The only good thing is the Yankees bullpen is in shambles. If the Red Sox can hit them early, they could make it a long night. If they are motivated? I question their motivation,.

Where you at Zepscoda? The nearest watering hole? What are you drinking? Scotch or Vodka? LOL. 330 est start for that Texas game. Man, one game for the division. If the Red Sox can fucking take care of a depleted Yankees bullpen, perhaps we can have a one game. That is what I am praying for. But we could see Texas coming to Camden Yards if things dont go well for our teams today.

Holy shit. Hamilton lost the easy pop up costing them two runs. 7-5 A's.

Once again, Red Sox announce they will fire Valentine after game. What a surprise. why could they not wait until after this huge game? Assholes. I thought they hated the Yankees?

I said before the season Valentine was toast. Fuck him and the Red Sawx.

Pathetic Oakland cannot even sell out their rinky-dink stadium for the most important game of the season.

8-5 Oakland in the 7th inning stretch. What a gag job by Texas losing a 13 game lead.

Archived