2012 Baseball Thread

Bong-Man

Zepscoda? What number beer or vodka are you on? 13? 15? Ha. Where the F are you? I am a nervous fucking wreck. Ill be honest. If Sauders walks anyone or lets two guys on, I agree with the MLB crew, Buck will have the bullpen warming up when the game starts and not let Saunders see it. I would go with Hunter first vs right handers and use Arrieta. When Hamilton is up, right back to the lefties, Matusz? I dont care if we use ten pitchers. Just fucking win baby. They are not themselves. . We have to get them while they are down. Jump on this Darvish early and rattle him. they think he has a huge advantage because we have never faced him. One shot in the gap by Jonesey or Weiters or Reynolds or even McClouth and he may start to unravel. Davis could be the guy we need to go deep. Lets stay in it and then use the formula that got us here. Go O's Go!!!

Zepscoda? What number beer or vodka are you on? 13? 15? Ha. Where the F are you? I am a nervous fucking wreck. Ill be honest. If Sauders walks anyone or lets two guys on, I agree with the MLB crew, Buck will have the bullpen warming up when the game starts and not let Saunders see it. I would go with Hunter first vs right handers and use Arrieta. When Hamilton is up, right back to the lefties, Matusz? I dont care if we use ten pitchers. Just fucking win baby. They are not themselves. . We have to get them while they are down. Jump on this Darvish early and rattle him. they think he has a huge advantage because we have never faced him. One shot in the gap by Jonesey or Weiters or Reynolds or even McClouth and he may start to unravel. Davis could be the guy we need to go deep. Lets stay in it and then use the formula that got us here. Go O's Go!!!

Im here......not drinking tonight.....but it might sound like a good idea. My wife and I were so close to going, had the babysitter lined up, and my finger was on the stub hub buy tickets icon, but I held off.....it would be a jinx. Now my heart is racing and all I can think of is all the ex rangers that are now on the O's who want revenge....not to mention it was six years ago yesterday that the rangers fired Buck!

At this rate, I'll get through the entire bottle of wine tonight.

Watch out kids - and I apologize in advance for anything I might say... :)

So far Saunders is bouncing back. Giving me a heart attack Huge KO on Hamilton. Now we have to get some hits.

Hits would be helpful...

Thome got one. That hard hit ball down the right line I cant believe their first baseman was playing that close to the line. But hey, its 1-1 and we are the masters of one run games. Maybe we should think of going to the pen mighty soon? I would pull him this inning.

Come on baby!!!! Two more innings!!!! Lets get some insurance. EBK you out there? Are you lovin this or what? :drunk:

I'm here! Just poured more wine :)

Are they making the bottles smaller, or am I drinking faster...

Archived