Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Bong-Man

2012 Baseball Thread

Oh Coco.

But tied again.

Edited by jb126

Looks like Strider might be right about the A's wilting in the playoffs again.

Wait until they go to Cal. Detroit is not that good. I say Oakland will make a series of it. But they must beat Verlander.

base hit Nats. The Cardinals will get smoked. The Orioles have to put the emotion of the Texas game behind them. I hope Hammel pitches well and we can get to Sabathia early

Hey all. QUESTION?????

WHAT IF? What if Wash/St Louis game is not over on TBS. I have Direct TV. Anyone else here have it? Where can I get the Orioles game?

If the Washington/St. Louis game goes past 6:00, the Yanks/Orioles will start on TNT. That's how they usually do it anyways.

Thanks

Damn. I hope it doesn't get rained out. A Yankees loss would be the capper on this day. B)

It would save my day. I wonder if they will play? The radar showed the system would move through.

Craig Sager just gave a live update from Baltimore. Says he expects baseball within an hour? EBK, are you somewhere in that mess? How many drinks have you had already? Ha. You may have to hit the ATM the way its raining. Go O;s

Now they are showing Reggie Jackson. Another classic example of the Yankees greed. To me he will always be an Oakland A

Get this fucking Tarp off the field

I just realized there is another game. San Fran and Cincy. And a football game I have my nuts on

Edited by LedZeppfan77

Now they are showing Reggie Jackson. Another classic example of the Yankees greed. To me he will always be an Oakland A

You're just pissed that he only stayed in B'more for 1 season....he was no dummy, he saw the beast the yanks were building in the mid to late 70's! ;)

My favorite player growing up!