2012 Baseball Thread

Bong-Man

So typical, and glad I didn't stay up to watch. We looked jet-lagged and constipated. Good pitching from both starters. All I can say is if the A's beat Sherzer and Verlander in the next two games, they deserve to win the series. With our lousy fielding, I give it a 50/50 shot. Prince has a range to his right at 1st of about 18 inches.

Yes you are correct on both,. Reds game the error and Cocoa Crisp's catch. What a name. Maybe his mother poured a gallon of milk on him when he was born.

HIS mother named him COCO Crisp!!! C'mon Rick, it doesn't hurt to take the effort to get the name correct. The TV shows his name every time he comes up to bat, so it shouldn't be that hard to remember.

HIS mother named him COCO Crisp!!! C'mon Rick, it doesn't hurt to take the effort to get the name correct. The TV shows his name every time he comes up to bat, so it shouldn't be that hard to remember.

Strider, I was only kidding. I said they should pour a gallon of milk on him. He was named after a cereal right? Back to baseball. Who do you like today?

Washington, San Francisco, Baltimore, Oakland.

I am with you. The only game I do not have a real feel for is the San Fran and Cincy game. I would like to see the Giants win but deep down inside I think they are done today. The other three I agree totally. Today is Baltimore's best pitching matchup for sure. Gonzalez, as I just reminded some idiots on ESPN, is 2-0 with 17 KO's vs Yankees. Oh, the Orioles won all series played at New York this year also. Yet they get no respect from the oddsmakers. Thats ok. The odds are nice and fat for me. Money down.

I was just about to post a thought on the Strasburg move as I see that the Nats are getting their ass kicked at home. So much for that vaunted rotation. It's going to be a long winter in Washington if they lose, knowing that their best pitcher was sitting on the bench doing nothing.

I was just about to post a thought on the Strasburg move as I see that the Nats are getting their ass kicked at home. So much for that vaunted rotation. It's going to be a long winter in Washington if they lose, knowing that their best pticher was sitting on the bench doing nothing.

I have two parlays up in flames with the bastards. Took Oakland with them. Counting on my Orioles tonight to make all things right

What team would not look good having the like of the Muts, Marlins, Sillies, in their division. Oh yes, there is Atlanta. Not like the Braves teams Bobby Cox fielded a decade and longer ago. I bet them once and got it shoved up my arse sideways. Pass the vasoline.

Just caught the score of the Nats-Cards game on my lunch break. I don't feel sorry for Washington one bit...it's their own stupid fault.

If they knew they were going to have to put inning limits on Strasburg, they should have used him lightly during the summer and saved him for the stretch run and playoffs. Idiots!

They just played part of Dazed and Confused at the Nats/Cards game. Anyone hear it? Ha. In my honor

Man, he just swung at that garbage? I used to bat better than that. Why do these guys get sucked in to pitches so far out of the strike zone?

Dazed and Confused is Jason Werth's intro music. So even though he's got that ridiculous beard now, he's okay with me :)

They've been playing the intro to When the Levee breaks a lot in Baltimore lately. Gotta like that.

Archived