2012 Baseball Thread

Bong-Man

JJ takes a CC ball for a two bagger.

Jones has let us down tonight. And Weiters too. He sucks from the right side. Better hitter left handed. We can still win this. Go back to the bullpen if we must. Sabathia is probably done. Someone like Davis must come up big.

What do you expect. The second pitch was a strike if it was pitched to us. This fucking Ump is giving them all the calls on balls and strikes. Everything below the knees he calls a strike on us. He is a piece of shit

I thought the ump was fantastic. He called both sides evenly on the same spots. Cheer up, there is always tomorrow. Or, maybe I'm speaking too soon, and there is always the bottom of the ninth.

Even though it didn't end well, or start on time, or ... anything, we still had fun. I'm exhausted and I ache and yes, I have to go to work, but then I get to go again tomorrow night. So it's not all bad...

And, we got foam fingers!!!

FoamFingersToo.jpg

Great photo ebk! Sorry you had to go thru all that trouble only to watch the O's lose...but you'll get 'em in Game 2.

Didn't expect the Giants to be so in the hole immediately...and they're worse off than Oakland. Oakland at least can look forward to going home for the last three games. San Francisco has to go to Cincinnati for the rest of their series. It's all on Lincecum's slender frame now.

Even though it didn't end well, or start on time, or ... anything, we still had fun. I'm exhausted and I ache and yes, I have to go to work, but then I get to go again tomorrow night. So it's not all bad...

FoamFingersToo.jpg

Great. I hope things go better tonight. I expect they will.

FoamFingersToo.jpg

Enjoy the game tonight. Bring us a better result.

Biggest disappointment for me and the reason we lost were both the same thing. Jones. He did not come through when we needed him to,. The entire game would have been different if he comes through with one out, two men on, and he cant get the runner home from third. Second biggest disappointment. Matt Weiters. Clearly a better hitter from the left side. If I were Buck, I would tell him, swing left, no more right handed at bats.

So I can read post after post of people supporting the O's and I can't be the ONE person supporting the 27-time champion Yankees??? Plus my boy, Andy Pettite, is going tonight. Got an autographed ball from him when he was speaking at a local church this spring, just before he announced he was coming back! My son got a personalized autographed ball from Granderson this spring at a game. Good people those Yankees!!

Time for you to start your own Oriole appreciation thread...but don't be surprised if I give you a "bird"! ;)

:hysterical:

Archived