2012 Baseball Thread

Bong-Man

Gonzalez pitched a monster of a game. A Gem. But with the lack of run support, and the fact he struck out the last four, why not let him go one more? Time to sweat. We need this.

Home runs by 2 rookies and a fantastic outing by another fledgling. O's have never had a rookie homer in post season. Let's get some insurance in the ninth.

Home runs by 2 rookies and a fantastic outing by another fledgling. O's have never had a rookie homer in post season. Let's get some insurance in the ninth.

Amen. I hear ya EBK. You are not alone. We need 3 more to nail this down. A run would be nice but I am not going to hold my breath. Johnson has to be on.

This is getting pretty disgusting. The O's hitters just taking pitches that are right down the middle. Ugh!

And we lose Davis as he pinch hit for him. We need a miracle. We have done it many times but its tough when you blow a game like this. I just do not know what he was thinking. As soon as he came up I was hoping Buck would counter with a leftie. We have to keep them off the board and manufacture a run.

Wait, you don't participate in this thread for two days, then come on here with that shit? You have absolutely no class. Schmuck.

I'm a Yankees fan. They didn't play Tuesday. I worked Tuesday. Didn't have much else to say. Sorry to bother you.

I'll make sure next time that I get online at least once a night to post, even if it means skipping work.

The Yankees sucked out this win. Johnson blew it. But Jones and Weiters and Reynolds blew it too by not contributing offensively. They have to remind themselves nobody expected them to be where they are. They can win two games. Its not imposible by any stretch. Its just too bad for Gonzalez who earned a victory. I do not believe in this new baseball shit. Pull your pitcher in the seventh inning. In the 70's we win that game. We leave Gonzalez in for the entire game unless he flounders. He had struck out 4 st and they pull him. What sense does that make? Then O Day is on fire and he is pulled for Johnson who showed us he can be hit. you leave Gonzalez in that fucking game until hell freezes over,.

And you know, having watched the Boston footage of how this guy beat them and us for the division, you would have done your homework and pitched him over the outside of the plate, then we are talking about an O's win.

Wait, you don't participate in this thread for two days, then come on here with that shit? You have absolutely no class. Schmuck.

Again, if you need an Oriole appreciation thread then start one. This is a baseball thread and last time I checked there were no time parameters involved! That was a completely uncalled for statement.

Oh yeah, the Yankees win - thaaaa Yankees win!!! :)

The Yankees sucked out this win. Johnson blew it. But Jones and Weiters and Reynolds blew it too by not contributing offensively. They have to remind themselves nobody expected them to be where they are. They can win two games. Its not imposible by any stretch. Its just too bad for Gonzalez who earned a victory. I do not believe in this new baseball shit. Pull your pitcher in the seventh inning. In the 70's we win that game. We leave Gonzalez in for the entire game unless he flounders. He had struck out 4 st and they pull him. What sense does that make? Then O Day is on fire and he is pulled for Johnson who showed us he can be hit. you leave Gonzalez in that fucking game until hell freezes over,.

And you know, having watched the Boston footage of how this guy beat them and us for the division, you would have done your homework and pitched him over the outside of the plate, then we are talking about an O's win.

Rick sorry for your loss, it was a tough one. I'm serious I know how you guys live and die with these games. Even as a fan of the opposing team, I feel for ya this morning. Went to bed after the 9th, so I had to watch the highlights this morning. It's not over yet though.....

Archived