Pretty solid cover on American Idol

I think the judges' comments are at the end of the clip above, but just in case, try this one:

http://www.americani...ole_lotta_love/

(They loved it!)

:thumbsup:

Thanks a whole bunch! It wasn't on the other one, so I appreciate the post. I wanted to see what Tyler had to say. I know how much of a Plant fan he is. Well, a Zeppelin fan in general actually.

:thumbsup:

Thanks a whole bunch! It wasn't on the other one, so I appreciate the post. I wanted to see what Tyler had to say. I know how much of a Plant fan he is. Well, a Zeppelin fan in general actually.

I was really excited to see that too :)! You know, Randy is a huge fan too; he's mentioned Zeppelin frequently over the years and I remember him saying once that one of the Zeppelin albums (III maybe?) was one of the first albums he ever bought, or one of his favorite albums of all time, or something along those lines. :)

My 7 year old daughter LOVED it and asked me to download it the next day. I played Zep's version back to back for her and she liked Elise's better. I still have some work to do, but as long as she's listening to Zeppelin songs over, well, just about anyone else these days, I'm happy!

Archived