Charlie Sheen "winning" again.

TypeO

He loves the attention but his career is pretty much a joke now. Wouldn't it have been smarter for him to say "Go Devils" than "Go Thunder?"". Its too bad because without him Two and a Half Men is pure shit. I do not even watch it any more. Is it still on? That other guy sucks. Demi's ex.

Personally I think he needs to go away of his own free will for awhile and clean up his act and make fresh start. He needs to give people time to forget his crazy stuff like all the drugs, media outbursts (like above) and making movies saying George Bush blew up the World Trade Center (though no one watched it so most people probably already forgot this one). And getting sent rehab or prison is not the way to do that.

Hahaha, I thought Rolling Stone was supposed to be a music magazine?

From the very beginning Rolling Stone has always featured other people besides musicians on it's cover. Same for the content within it's pages, it's never solely been about music.

Quite a chance for Charlie to take, attaching his name to a Fiat.

lulz

F IX

I T

A GAIN

T OMORROW

Actually, my brother had an X19 back in the mid-70s, and that thing was a blast to drive.

Had a 1300cc mid-engine, so it wasn't crazy fast, but it was peppy and handled like no other.

It's a stupid rule to let let someone back in a game or concert if they go outside to have a smoke or whatever..

Especiallly, if they have their ticket stub or a stamp on their hand..

I'm sure most of you are familiar with this tragedy..

Morgan Dana Harrington was last seen at a Metallica concert in October when she apparently left her friends to go to the bathroom. She somehow ended up outside, and since security wouldn't let her back in, she phoned her friends to say she would find her own way home.

Witnesses who saw her outside the arena said she wasn't with anyone. About an hour later, someone matching her description was seen walking on a nearby bridge. That was the last sighting of her.

I have 2 teenage daughters and stories like this horrify me. Why wouldn't they let her back in??

The no re-admittance rule is careless and stupid...

Charlie Sheen is an idiot though and if his Father wasn't Martin Sheen... well you know.

I do love Wall Street ... That's about it from his resume'.

If it's any consolation, not all venues abide by that no re-entry rule. I'm not saying they break it, I mean they allow people to go outside to smoke or to get some fresh air during intermission (or during the concert itself). Unfortunately, most larger venues do adhere to it.

It's a stupid rule to let let someone back in a game or concert if they go outside to have a smoke or whatever..

Especiallly, if they have their ticket stub or a stamp on their hand..

I'm sure most of you are familiar with this tragedy..

Morgan Dana Harrington was last seen at a Metallica concert in October when she apparently left her friends to go to the bathroom. She somehow ended up outside, and since security wouldn't let her back in, she phoned her friends to say she would find her own way home.

Witnesses who saw her outside the arena said she wasn't with anyone. About an hour later, someone matching her description was seen walking on a nearby bridge. That was the last sighting of her.

I have 2 teenage daughters and stories like this horrify me. Why wouldn't they let her back in??

The no re-admittance rule is careless and stupid...

Charlie Sheen is an idiot though and if his Father wasn't Martin Sheen... well you know.

I do love Wall Street ... That's about it from his resume'.

I totally agree with you. Like your somehow ripping them off by entering twice. I've always hated that rule but if you knew that that was the rule it's still your fault for leaving.

I totally agree with you. Like your somehow ripping them off by entering twice. I've always hated that rule but if you knew that that was the rule it's still your fault for leaving.

Except in the event of a medical/life threatening emergency where someone may need to obtain medication from their car. Then again, I don't know how venue security would handle that but from my experience, the no re-entry rule seems to be pretty strict.

Lets face it the man is a fuckwit, then again Mel Gibson got away with it !!

Don't see the correlation between the two. They both drink but Charlie is a raging drug addict and Mel is an anti-Semite.

I wonder if Chalie was at the game? They showed a few celebrities like Al Micheals. If you want to consider him one.

Al Michaels is a more worthy celebrity...and a better person...than Charlie Sheen. Plus, Al Michaels has been a season-ticket holder for 20 years. He buys his tickets to the game, unlike some who get their tix for free.

Rule of thumb: if you're watching a sporting event and the network shows stars from that network's own tv shows, those celebrities got comped.

Besides, Charlie Sheen is a bandwagoner- when he was filmed leaving the Kings game last week after getting thrown out, he said he hoped the Thunder won. He didn't even know what team the Kings were playing.

Charlie Sheen=Major Tool.

Archived