BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

I think I'll bake the fish in foil with some butter. I'm doing a chrizo sauce so i don't want to ruin the delicate flavour of the fish with too much in the foil.

That was my thinking when I recommended the foil jacket. Plus, less dishes to clean up afterwards. So...how'd it turn out?

My turkey enchiladas turned out pretty good. Dipped the corn tortillas in some leftover molé negro sauce I had, then filled them with the leftover turkey and yams from Thanksgiving and rolled them up. A little sprinkling of queso and into the oven they went. Served with a little steamed rice, avocado salad and agua fresca. More molé on the side. Tasty.

Tonight it's Chicken Tom Kha soup to ward off the chilly night. Hot green tea with lemon and honey.

Since the last thread was purged, I am resurrecting it for all of us 'foodies'. Post a description and/or photo of what you are eating now or what was your most recent meal.

Since breakfast kicks off the day, I'll begin this thread with my breakfast that I'm about to tuck into: eggs sunny side up, bacon, French toast, orange juice.

That looks delicious. I would add about 20 additional pieces of bacon, though.

Tonight: Subway 6" BMT Toasted with bacon (!!!) on white. Featuring jalapenos, pickles, and pepperoncinies.

In The Light since 1972.

Trampled Under Foot. My life with Led Zeppelin.

http://petedelorean.tumblr.com/

Baked beans(usually Heinz as seen on the cover of "The Who Sells Out") on toast. It's an English phrase...the English are full of fun terminology for their food.

Oh yes correct. Although I'm not a snob when it comes to Baked Beans. Branston also do a fine tin of haricots. Not a fan of the little banger they put in them though or spaghetti in a tin.

The fish was fab. Baked for about 30mins in just a dab of butter and some S&P. I made a chrizo sauce. An onion, sun dried toms,tin of chopped toms a squeeze of tommy sauce and a chrizo. For added flavour a shake of Sweet smoked paprika. Served with a Jacket it was just yum.

Last evening I baked a pasta of beef cannalloni. The sauce on the bottom was a rich tomato one and the topping a creamy parmesan affair. 2 large glasses of Red Rioja

Finally, woke up starving this morning. So I had a dippy egg and soldiers. A further slice of toast with Roses lime marmalde and a doorstopper with Marmite. A couple glasses of Tropicana OJ. That lot should keep me warm in this intense cold

ok then, epic brekky, read 'em and drool, 2 slices buttered toast, 9 slices of fried chorizo, 2 eggs fried in the paprikka oil that came out of the chorry, and the last of the fish pie well it was really only the mash topping because SOMEONE nicked all the fucking fish out form underneasth. So now i am ready to take on the world, whatcha got?

ok then, epic brekky, read 'em and drool, 2 slices buttered toast, 9 slices of fried chorizo, 2 eggs fried in the paprikka oil that came out of the chorry, and the last of the fish pie well it was really only the mash topping because SOMEONE nicked all the fucking fish out form underneasth. So now i am ready to take on the world, whatcha got?

post-4226-0-38424400-1355415556.jpg

^^^^^Yum Reswati!! FF are my Achilles heel. Love them and could live off them if I could but alas, I want to fit into my existing clothes. :P

I just had an early lunch of a smal bowl of leftover chili and a pear. That is my post workout meal and a pre walking meal. When my hubby has his twice weekly physical therapy, I power walk the neighborhood surrounding the medical building.

What have I got?

My breakfast of champions: Three eggs scrambled with chorizo, ham, green onions, jalapeno peppers, mushrooms, Monterrey Jack cheese, and Tabasco. A bowl of fruit: cantaloupe, watermelon, berries. Three red velvet pancakes with cream cheese icing. Coffee, orange juice and water.

What have I got?

My breakfast of champions: Three eggs scrambled with chorizo, ham, green onions, jalapeno peppers, mushrooms, Monterrey Jack cheese, and Tabasco. A bowl of fruit: cantaloupe, watermelon, berries. Three red velvet pancakes with cream cheese icing. Coffee, orange juice and water.

:o

post-4226-0-20309800-1355421704.jpg

What have I got?

Woof woof, nice to meet you old chap, what are we supposed to do now, sniff each others arses i suppose, not sure how we'd do that online lol, anyway that trumps my breakfast. We jsut had shop-bought cook-at-home chinese: sweet and sour battered chicken, chicken with mushrooms and black bean sauce, chicken with cashew nuts and made our own egg flied lice, velly nice if you like chicken which we do