Of all the song Led Zeppelin never performed live, which ones would you like to have heard?

Amstel

This is easy...

1. Out On The Tiles from Led Zeppelin III

2. Gallows Pole from Led Zeppelin III - they did however incorporate this song during Trampled Underfoot on the North American tour of 1975.

3. Ramble On from Led Zeppelin II - only played snippets of this during 1970. One occassion is toward the end of Communication Breakdown in Vancouver - March 21, 1970

4. Out On The Tiles from Led Zeppelin III

5. When The Levee Breaks from Led zeppelin's fourth album - was only played a handful of times in 1975. Most notably at The Chicago Stadium 1975.

6. Four Sticks from Led Zeppelin's fourth album - was played a few times and that's it - how unfortunate!

7. Night Flight from Physical Graffiti - I have a bootleg of Led Zeppelin doing this song at a sound rehearsal.

8. The Wanton Song off Physical Graffiti - was only performed a handul of times during 1975.

9. In The Light on Physical Graffiti - had the makings of being an epic live piece.

10. Tea For One off Presence

11. For Your Life from Presence

12. Candy Store Rock from Presence - would have been fun.

13. Carouselambra from In Through The Outdoor - could have been the next monster song!

You got Out On The Tiles twice :P

erm....

1) When The Levee Breaks (Besides early in the 1975 tour, would have been cool to hear in '72/'73)

2) Out On The Tiles (So unfortunate it was only played a few times live)

3) The Rover (Full song, not just intro)

4) Your Time is Gonna Come (I think it would have been cool for this song could lead into the organ solo/thank you)

5) Living Loving Maid (Although it's short, it would have been awesome)

6) Boogie With Stu (Imagine that in the acoustic set :D )

You got Out On The Tiles twice :P

erm....

1) When The Levee Breaks (Besides early in the 1975 tour, would have been cool to hear in '72/'73)

2) Out On The Tiles (So unfortunate it was only played a few times live)

3) The Rover (Full song, not just intro)

4) Your Time is Gonna Come (I think it would have been cool for this song could lead into the organ solo/thank you)

5) Living Loving Maid (Although it's short, it would have been awesome)

6) Boogie With Stu (Imagine that in the acoustic set :D )

Your Time Is Gonna Come was played during the Japanese tour of 1971.

Gallows Pole was played in full at one of the Ireland shows in early 71'.

Hots on for Nowhere, I love this song and consider it one of their finest works.

Gallows Pole was played in Denmark on the 3rd & 10th of May - not in Ireland (per The Consert File)

Hots On For Nowhere One of my Bloody favorites, and way underrated

The Rover Well, what's the surprise.

Down by the seaside one of their most peaceful pieces, don't know if they were able to play it live.

Tea For one Played live once in Tokyo in the Page and Plant 1996 Tour. And it was awesome.

Carouselambra Can't imagine the power this thing could have generated, Epic !!

The Lemon Song may have been played live, but i'm not sure.

Tea For One

In the Light

For Your Life

Gallows Pole

When the Levee Breaks

The Rover

Heartbreaker

I believe Heartbreaker was played in full in many tours, and Gallows Pole was played at least once.

For me, I would have liked them to play When the Levee Breaks and Hey, Hey What Can I Do,

Gallows Pole was played in Denmark on the 3rd & 10th of May - not in Ireland (per The Consert File)

Gallows Po;le was also played at Ipswich 1971, alos from your fisrt post, there are two recordings of Out on The Tiles from two famous shows.

I would have liked South bound Saurez, instead of Hot Dog in 1980

Your Time Is Gonna Come was played during the Japanese tour of 1971.

Whaaa!! Never knew that, going to check it out right now :)

EDIT: I see it was played in a great Whole Lotta Love medley. I still think it would be a cool song that would lead into Organ Solo / Thank You

Archived