Congratulations...

kingzoso

I say Congratulations to this Awesome and Amazing Led Zeppelin Website because I see that this forum has surpassed the 20,000 "official" member mark.

Many Thanks to Sam the Webmaster on his many, many tasks and efforts to make this the Best Internet site of All-Time. Many Thanks to everyone who actively participates and posts their ideas, views, visions, opinions, etc.. Believe me, I know that I may not agree or understand everyone and everyone may not know me or understand me, however, I do "respect" everyone. Especially since most of You have the utmost Reverence and Respect for Led Zeppelin and everything that that entails.

Long Live the Mighty Led Zeppelin and Their Billions of Fans in World-Wide.

"Thank You".

I've been finding this site valuable for a number of reasons--it's allowed me to "go" to a '77 concert, to get info about other music I didn't know about, to meet some interesting people, and to get some info and clarity about what's going on with the band members now...and of course, to ramble on :0

I am always wondering if Jimmy or Robert are on here secretly? If so, you guys are the best!!!!

What about John? Anyways, I bet all of them have at least looked it over even if they have never posted.

That would be awesome. They must have at least taken a peak now and then.

I absolutely agree with this. How could they not? In this day of computers. You know they have been on here and probably more often than we know. Probably laughing at much of it and rolling their eyes at much too. But they know they have a huge fan base and this website is only a very small percentage of it. To the other poster, yes I should have included John and if he is reading, my apologies. But hey John, you know how it goes. The bass players are always kind of left In the background. lOL

I absolutely agree with this. How could they not? In this day of computers. You know they have been on here and probably more often than we know. Probably laughing at much of it and rolling their eyes at much too. But they know they have a huge fan base and this website is only a very small percentage of it. To the other poster, yes I should have included John and if he is reading, my apologies. But hey John, you know how it goes. The bass players are always kind of left In the background. lOL

Jimmy is a gizmo guy, I'll bet he is a regular poster here. He may even be you for all I know. lulz

Jimmy is a gizmo guy, I'll bet he is a regular poster here. He may even be you for all I know. lulz

Ha. I assure you I am not Jimmy Page. I sure wish I were. I have posted my pic here numerous times so the old regulars do know what I look like.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived