2013 NFL Thread

Strider

So Buffalo got screwed, eh? I didn't see the game nor have I seen any of the highlights, so I'll have to wait to see what happened. But I think Atlanta definitely had more of an advantage playing in an indoor dome stadium than Buffalo. Buffalo plays outdoors on grass (ignore obvious joke), Atlanta plays in a dome on artificial turf. So Toronto is more a home game for Atlanta than Buffalo, in my opinion.

Along with the horrible London games (two apparently isn't enough, now the NFL is going to schedule THREE London games!!!), this is another way Goodell is ruining competitive balance and regular season integrity in the NFL.

Wait until you see the "pass interference" that did us in on 3rd and a mile.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24310842/texans-antonio-smith-very-suspicious-patriots-o-able-to-adjust

Above is Belechek and Brady cheating again. Houston back very suspicious of New England'd "adjustments". Fucking cheating bastards

I'm heading out tonight...no way I'm staying in to watch these two losers from the worst division in the NFL. I saw enough of the pathetic Redskins last Monday night to last a lifetime. What possessed the League to think this game was ready for Prime Time?

Nope, I'm going to see the new Christian Bale movie...not "American Hustle", his other new one, "Out of the Furnace", also set in the northeast U.S. and co-starring Woody Harrelson. Q & A afterwards, followed by "The Fighter".

It's never the right decision to pick the Taters Paul...

Strider, I read on the other message board I frequent that there was some legal language prohibiting the network from changing the game for tonight. The reason it was scheduled, along with the other million prime time appearances by the Taters this season, is because everything thought RGIII was the greatest thing since sliced bread last season. Who knew he...wasn't...

Heh

3 in a row for KC? Crazy!

Not that crazy or surprising, redrum. KC was feasting on the dregs of the NFL. It's easy holding teams to 17 points or less when you're facing Joe Schmoe at quarterback. But once they had to face real quarterbacks like Peyton Manning and Phillip Rivers, KC was exposed for what they were.

Edited by Strider

I'm heading out tonight...no way I'm staying in to watch these two losers from the worst division in the NFL. I saw enough of the pathetic Redskins last Monday night to last a lifetime. What possessed the League to think this game was ready for Prime Time?

Nope, I'm going to see the new Christian Bale movie...not "American Hustle", his other new one, "Out of the Furnace", also set in the northeast U.S. and co-starring Woody Harrelson. Q & A afterwards, followed by "The Fighter".

Here's why NBC didn't bail on this "game"

http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2013/november/nbc-and-nfl-might-be-rethinking-week-13-flex.html

Looking forward to hear what you think of the film tonight. Have fun!

Not that crazy or surprising, redrum. KC was feasting on the dregs of the NFL. It's easy holding teams to 17 points or less when you're facing Joe Schmoe at quarterback. But once they had to face real quarterbacks like Peyton Manning and Phillip Rivers, KC was exposed for what they were.

I wasn't following their schedule. Sounds logical though.

Go Saints (tonight)

:^)

^^ What is the under, I think Seattle may break the under all by themselves tonight....

48 1/2 and I am now worried. But the Seahawks can shut them down. I have to hope they eat up clock on the ground and stop NO.

My Super Bowl is like this. NFC title game Seattle vs Detroit

AFC title game Denver vs Cincy

I will cheer for the Lions. I have no clue who will win

More BS,...

Lets see your pics? Whats the matter, mad because I did not pick your cheating Patsies. You are the biggest B/S artist in this forum. You and your one word response's. You have nothing of any substance to ever contribute you perverted jerk. I was conversing with Paul. I do not need you jumping into my sports discussions if you are simply going to throw insults as usual

Lets see your pics? Whats the matter, mad because I did not pick your cheating Patsies. You are the biggest B/S artist in this forum. You and your one word response's. You have nothing of any substance to ever contribute you perverted jerk. I was conversing with Paul. I do not need you jumping into my sports discussions if you are simply going to throw insults as usual

"My sports discussion"

It's yours?

Nobody is beating the Hawks in their house. What is the point of even having the NFC playoffs this year?

Because they might get chokitis like the Falcons did.

Though I wouldn't put Rick's money on it...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24310842/texans-antonio-smith-very-suspicious-patriots-o-able-to-adjust

Above is Belechek and Brady cheating again. Houston back very suspicious of New England'd "adjustments". Fucking cheating bastards

More like one disgruntled Texan making a complete ass out of himself...

Bill Belichick is always making adjustments. Every time they showed him on camera yesterday he was taking notes.. on paper..

What about the other 9 teams the Texans have lost to? Nope it's not that they're having a bad year... or that New England did the same thing last week to the Denver Broncos.. a team much better than the Texans..

Nope ... the 9 and 3 Patriots must be cheating..

Edited by the chase

Well, there goes your under Rick, hold on a minute, the play is under review...

I can have one more TD. Unlikely but possible. Seattle is going to be tough to beat.

And to you Chase, yes, they are cheating. But proving it will be tougher this time. No worries, they wont beat Cincy or Denver on the road.