The Best Zep Tribute?

Zoso2112

I have no clue dude. I've tried long and hard to find those outfits and they aren't anywhere. I mean everyone in Mr. Jimmy has all the clothes. That bassist has that psychadelic shirt that jpj wheres with the ornaments hanging off them and everything.

so I sent this to Mr. Jimmy.

hello, my name is Zach. I saw some videos of you guys playing. I have to saw, THE BEST LED ZEPPELIN TRIBUTE BAND I HAVE EVER HEARD!

I have a question for Mr. Jimmy himself.

where did you get the Jimmy Page outfits? I really want the 1975 Dragon suit. and I love have you have the exact detail to it.

it looks the same.

so I was just wondering where you got them. reply back if possible.

cheers

Zach

hopefully they respond.

so I sent this to Mr. Jimmy.

hello, my name is Zach. I saw some videos of you guys playing. I have to saw, THE BEST LED ZEPPELIN TRIBUTE BAND I HAVE EVER HEARD!

I have a question for Mr. Jimmy himself.

where did you get the Jimmy Page outfits? I really want the 1975 Dragon suit. and I love have you have the exact detail to it.

it looks the same.

so I was just wondering where you got them. reply back if possible.

cheers

Zach

hopefully they respond.

Nice! Goodluck on that. If they e-mail you back, you have to let us all know! :D

Led Zepagain is a Los Angeles based cover band. They were invited as guests to the O2 concert. We talked to them there. They are playing the exact set of the Dec. 10th concert on Saturday Jan.5, 2008 in Hollywood. They're pretty good.

http://zepagain.com

My thoughts exactly!!!! Have you ever seen them live? One word: FANTASTIC!!!!!

I hope to be at that show on 1/5! :D

I met the guys of Led Zepagain at the Phoenix airport a few weeks before the show. We had a great chat and when they told me they were going to the show we talked about hooking up in London. Sure enough I met them on Sunday and partied down with them at the pilot inn. I will be going to their show in Hollywood on the 5th. They are some cool guys!

I met the guys of Led Zepagain at the Phoenix airport a few weeks before the show. We had a great chat and when they told me they were going to the show we talked about hooking up in London. Sure enough I met them on Sunday and partied down with them at the pilot inn. I will be going to their show in Hollywood on the 5th. They are some cool guys!

Yeah, I've seen Zepagain a few times. I like the karate moves that the Plant guy does. :) These guys are pretty good. You have to give respect to all the tribute bands out there because they all have to be really big fans of Zeppelin to do what they do.

But I really hope that someday Mr. Jimmy will come to America or that I go to Japan so that I can see them.

Ive seen Zoso over the past couple of years, and they are really good. But they are huge jerks. We had them booked to play at a party at my school last year and they backed out. The reason was because we had a mo town band playing in the afternoon, and Zoso scheduled for 10 pm that night. They insisted on having the motown band quit playing so they could set up and then just come back later that night. So they just backed out on their contract and went home, which I find pretty unprofessional.

There is this other Led Zeppelin cover band I've heard of, called Dread Zeppelin. They have a reggae sound with an Elvis impersonator as their lead singer. I know it sounds ridiculous, but they actually are pretty good. I even read somewhere that they are Robert Plant's favorite led tribute band. But I'm not completely sure that is true.

I saw The White (I think from California) about...15 years ago (!) in a small club.

They were great. <_<

About same time i heard the news about reunion, Led Zepplica tickets went out for the Theatre St-Denis for 17th october 2007in Montréal.

Went there w friends and I must admit i was kinda disapointed. :unsure:

It was an OK perfomance but the sound was turned down and we werent able to really hear the guitar.

Lots of older people in the crowd i dunno..It never lift up.

The 2 girlfriends of my buddies saved the show dancing and screamin-the 2 only people

standing in the theater.. :blink:

I saw vids on youtube from an Hamilton concert and it sounded louder..

They (try) recreate TSRTS on stage.

I saw The White (I think from California) about...15 years ago (!) in a small club.

They were great. <_<

About same time i heard the news about reunion, Led Zepplica tickets went out for the Theatre St-Denis for 17th october 2007in Montréal.

Went there w friends and I must admit i was kinda disapointed. :unsure:

It was an OK perfomance but the sound was turned down and we werent able to really hear the guitar.

Lots of older people in the crowd i dunno..It never lift up.

The 2 girlfriends of my buddies saved the show dancing and screamin-the 2 only people

standing in the theater.. :blink:

I saw vids on youtube from an Hamilton concert and it sounded louder..

They (try) recreate TSRTS on stage.

I know you might here this a lot. BUT! You should check out Mr. Jimmy, go to the first post and there are some links to videos. Let me know what you think :D

I know you might here this a lot. BUT! You should check out Mr. Jimmy, go to the first post and there are some links to videos. Let me know what you think :D

Great Stuff. :D

Solo from Black Dog sounds real Jimmy doin it.

Awesome...great vids. :thumbsup:

Wondering if they tour in N.A.

Gonna google it...

After seeing mr. Jimmy, where do you think i can get these outfits? :lol:

Here's a picture of Mike, guitarist from Led Zep Too wearing his dragon suit.

Sadly I can't find one of him where you can see his face clearly but I promise this is him and not Jimmy Page or Mr. Jimmy.

mikedragonsuit.jpg

He had the suit made by a woman he contacted on myspace.

It wasn't cheap! About a grand I believe. That's British pounds.

Oh I found this pic. as well. Obviously the psychedelic effect was added "post" but you get the idea.

l_f16b0e3e111c1f80558fcbb7fc292f96.jpg

He will moan at me for putting this up as he was the main one for saying we should go for the sound and not bother about the look but he just looks so bloody good.

He sounds pretty good as well. :)

Here's a picture of Mike, guitarist from Led Zep Too wearing his dragon suit.

Sadly I can't find one of him where you can see his face clearly but I promise this is him and not Jimmy Page or Mr. Jimmy.

mikedragonsuit.jpg

He had the suit made by a woman he contacted on myspace.

It wasn't cheap! About a grand I believe. That's British pounds.

Oh I found this pic. as well. Obviously the psychedelic effect was added "post" but you get the idea.

l_f16b0e3e111c1f80558fcbb7fc292f96.jpg

He will moan at me for putting this up as he was the main one for saying we should go for the sound and not bother about the look but he just looks so bloody good.

He sounds pretty good as well. :)

Thats pretty cool!

Those suits are so hard to get.

Not as hard to get as a Marshall head that sounds so good that Marshall's technical department took it apart to try and replicate it for Jimmy Page.

If we could, we would have preferred not to ever go down the lookalike route.

Trouble is too many people just expect it.

Once you start you can't go back. :(

Myledzep and anyone else that'll be going to see Led Zepagain at the HOB on the Sunset Strip on 01/05... hit me up so that we can pound some beers right up front by the stage! That show is going to be the phucken bomb... Pink Floyd band, Which One's Pink? opening up for them.... that's going to be an amazing night!

Myledzep and anyone else that'll be going to see Led Zepagain at the HOB on the Sunset Strip on 01/05... hit me up so that we can pound some beers right up front by the stage! That show is going to be the phucken bomb... Pink Floyd band, Which One's Pink? opening up for them.... that's going to be an amazing night!

I'm going. I would love to share a few beers with you. PM me your contact info.

Ive seen Zoso over the past couple of years, and they are really good. But they are huge jerks. We had them booked to play at a party at my school last year and they backed out. The reason was because we had a mo town band playing in the afternoon, and Zoso scheduled for 10 pm that night. They insisted on having the motown band quit playing so they could set up and then just come back later that night. So they just backed out on their contract and went home, which I find pretty unprofessional.

I think Zoso should be able to comment on a very harsh post such as this.

Zoso Rock and if you get the chance......go and see them! they are very talented musicians that really love the music, and it shows!

www.zosoontour.net

Archived