Zoso2112

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a review of a Zoso show that I found here: Follow The Legend Website

ZOSO

State Theater

Falls Church, VA

April 27, 2001

YOU ZOSO NEED TO SEE THIS SHOW!

The April 27 Distant Replay show featuring tribute bands The Wall (Pink Floyd) and Zoso (Led Zeppelin) at the recently renovated State Theatre sold out in less than two hours. The reason for the quick sell was no doubt the appeal of both bands together in one evening. However, Zoso was plainly the main attraction and rocked the house that night for a full two hours plus an encore. Fans of all ages were in attendance, from teens to 50-somethings, many sporting aged Led Zeppelin t-shirts.

Zoso is: Matt Jernigan as lead singer Robert Plant, Greg Thompson as drummer John Bonham, Adam Sandling as bass guitarist John Paul Jones and Jay Bobo as lead guitarist Jimmy Page. Based on the East Coast, this band has made a career out of portraying Led Zeppelin, keeping a staggering number of cross-country shows on their schedule each year. Each member of Zoso is a trained musician, clearly overqualified to be in any of today's cookie-cutter bands. Thankfully for all of us, the members of Zoso choose to keep the timeless music of Led Zeppelin alive through their performances.

When Zoso takes the stage, band members pay their own nightly tribute to the greatest rock-and-roll group that ever was. Using their skill as musicians, their attention to Led Zeppelin details and the uncanny way each plays the part of the original, this is accomplished in a truly extraordinary way. The band has studied the movements of Led Zeppelin through various means but most identifiably the movie, The Song Remains the Same (TSRTS). Seeing Matt's Robert Plant strutting and posing and Jay's Jimmy Page stance, that tuition has paid off. While on stage, Zoso allow themselves to believe for a split second that they really are Led Zeppelin, and this feeling is transmitted to the audience.

Zoso's Friday night set began at breakneck speed with "Rock 'n Roll" and plunged straight into "Immigrant Song", "Houses of the Holy", "Black Dog" and "What is and What Will Never Be" with lead singer Matt Jernigan hitting every note just as strong and clear as Robert Plant would have in his glory days. Drummer Greg Thompson, whose impressive strength in attacking his drum kit was evident during each song, kept a bruising beat throughout the night. Regarding Led Zeppelin's late drummer John Bonham, Greg commented, "I was totally blown away by his drumming…he's one of the ones that really got me, inspired me to be a heavy hitter…He's the greatest."

After true-Zeppelin versions of "Thank You" and "Misty Mountain Hop", Zoso launched into the TSRTS version of "Since I've Been Loving You". Even Jimmy Page didn't attempt this song when he was in DC last summer with the Black Crowes. Says lead singer Matt of Zeppelin's music, "It's high demand and not just anybody can do it." Well, Zoso can and does. Continuing on with "The Wanton Song", "The Lemon Song" and "Hey, Hey, What Can I Do?" Zoso kept up the pace. Bassist Adam Sandling alternated expertly between the bass and keyboards and plays with more enthusiasm than John Paul Jones did originally. Even though he's the youngest in the band, Adam plays the difficult Zeppelin pieces with ease.

Winding down the two-hour set was a TSRTS version of "The Song Remains the Same" and "The Rain Song". Then it was "Over the Hills and Far Away", "Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You" and "Tangerine". But one of the real treats of the evening was the extended live TSRTS version of "Dazed and Confused" when Jay Bobo really got to show his stuff. After dazzling the capacity crowd all night with his licks, he blew them away as he finished this song with a bow across the strings á la Jimmy Page. Before the show, Jay said that as a high schooler he would play Zeppelin albums in the living room and visualize himself as Jimmy Page on stage. Well his dream has come true and his representation does Jimmy proud.

Zoso left the stage after this number, but clearly were coming back for an encore because the house lights didn't go on (all you concert-goers who stay until the bitter end know what I'm talking about). Fans that left to beat the crowd missed the jewel of the evening-yes, Zoso played "Stairway to Heaven". Since Zoso takes such pains to be accurate and believable, in retrospect, how could they have left it out? If this were a 1974 concert, Zeppelin surely would have played it. Three cheers for Zoso who have taken portraying Zeppelin to the nth degree.

If you missed the chance to see Led Zeppelin live in concert, or if you did and want to relive the experience, then run—don't walk—to a Zoso show near you. You can expect these four talented musicians to pour their heart and soul into a rock-and-roll performance that will take you back 30 years. And during the show you just might catch yourself believing you're really there again.

K. Rhys-Gruffydd

The Best Zeppelin Tribute was just held in London in December at the O2. Anything else and anyone else making a dollar as a copy band should send at least 75% of the gate to the band for copywrite infringement and keep the other 25% handy just in case there lawyer from the east coast decides to pay them a visit. Oh and the tribute; it was for the boss Ahmet

Franco

I play in a Led Zeppelin Tribute band. I have watched clips of alot of other zep tributes out there (you know, checking out the competition) :) and I have to say, YBRband set the bar for me. The singer is fantastic, and the music is awesome. They tribute alot of other acts as well. You can check them out at http://www.ybrband.com or a search on youtube.

I would also like to hear your thoughts on my band.

http://www.windsofthor.net

We don't dress up, but we work our asses off to make sure that our playing the best it can be. We try to give the same passion and emotion you would expect from Led Zeppelin.

Thanks

Jason - Bass Keyboards

Winds Of Thor

Be gentle on the singer, those clips are from his 3rd show with us, having never sang robert plant before :)

The Best Zeppelin Tribute was just held in London in December at the O2. Anything else and anyone else making a dollar as a copy band should send at least 75% of the gate to the band for copywrite infringement and keep the other 25% handy just in case there lawyer from the east coast decides to pay them a visit. Oh and the tribute; it was for the boss Ahmet

Franco

You are completely wrong.

There are no copyright issues as it is a live performance and the songs are deemed "in the public domain".

All royalties are handled by PRS in one of two ways either one of which will usually be dealt with effectively by the venue.

The percentage is MUCH lower than the 75 you rashly suggested, less than 10% in fact.

Any talk of copyright issues around Led Zeppelin is starting on a sticky wicket anyway.

Perhaps we should send a percentage to Willie Dixon, Muddy Waters, Robert Johnson, Jake Holmes etc.

Ooops NO; DONT GET STARTED ON THAT SUBJECT! LOL

A tribute to Led Zeppelin is just that.

It pays homage to something great.

You couldn't be in a tribute band and not love the music.

Not a tribute band worth seeing anyway.

We all try our damnedest to do justice to some of the greatest music ever created.

Nobody sneers at a classical violinist playing Vivaldi or Mozart so why criticise people performing GOOD music!

You are completely wrong.

There are no copyright issues as it is a live performance and the songs are deemed "in the public domain".

All royalties are handled by PRS in one of two ways either one of which will usually be dealt with effectively by the venue.

The percentage is MUCH lower than the 75 you rashly suggested, less than 10% in fact.

Any talk of copyright issues around Led Zeppelin is starting on a sticky wicket anyway.

Perhaps we should send a percentage to Willie Dixon, Muddy Waters, Robert Johnson, Jake Holmes etc.

Ooops NO; DONT GET STARTED ON THAT SUBJECT! LOL

A tribute to Led Zeppelin is just that.

It pays homage to something great.

You couldn't be in a tribute band and not love the music.

Not a tribute band worth seeing anyway.

We all try our damnedest to do justice to some of the greatest music ever created.

Nobody sneers at a classical violinist playing Vivaldi or Mozart so why criticise people performing GOOD music!

Dear Plantagenet,

If you are the member of a tribute band why don't do something that would be the best of tribute's to the band. Write your own music and lyrics and when you gain the recoginition for them maybe just maybe you will get the ultimate compliment when someone says that your sound reminds them of Zeppelin. And if you can play mozart or bach it's a safer and more secure gig than leaning on the coat tails of those that went before in rock.

Furthermore when all the gigs wind down, and the dollies are in your arms for the night, when was the last time you gave up the 10% instead of splitting the take four ways? It makes me wonder?

Oh and as far as copywrite infringement; my lawyers happened to represent Willie Dixon when he recieved a bit for his music contributions and Muddy Waters was a friend of mine! They honestly loved the way that little white boy could play the blues. Then to set the blues world on it's ass Jimmy lit it up on When the Levee Breaks,Since I've Been Loving You, and probably my favorite I'm Gonna Crawl. Who needs Robert Johnson anyway LMAO.

Peace and Love In All Ways

Franco

Franco, wind your neck in son. I for one am glad people but the time, effort and dedication to reproduce a Zeppelin live experience. I’m sure none of these bands are seeking their fame and fortune ‘riding on the coattails of those that went before’. They are not claiming to be anything they are not.

In addition the ‘Muddy Waters was my friend and loved the white boys playing the blues’ line contradicts your argument (it can’t be one rule for one and another for all) besides maybe Page, Plant and Jones feel the same. Page certainly has been known to attend a few of these bands 'stealing' his 75%, maybe he was just there to pick up his cash :rolleyes:

I say those in tribute bands keep up the good work. You are indeed doing many of us a great service.

Franco, wind your neck in son. I for one am glad people but the time, effort and dedication to reproduce a Zeppelin live experience. I’m sure none of these bands are seeking their fame and fortune ‘riding on the coattails of those that went before’. They are not claiming to be anything they are not.

In addition the ‘Muddy Waters was my friend and loved the white boys playing the blues’ line contradicts your argument (it can’t be one rule for one and another for all) besides maybe Page, Plant and Jones feel the same. Page certainly has been known to attend a few of these bands 'stealing' his 75%, maybe he was just there to pick up his cash :rolleyes:

I say those in tribute bands keep up the good work. You are indeed doing many of us a great service.

Dear Zippy do dah,

In the true Bonham style tradition the last time another person callled me son other than my father his teeth were on the back of his head and he landed very very hard on his backside. I will gather that seeing a tribute band in a pub with your friends, pissed off your head, is a wonderful way to say your feeling the Zeppelin vibe. Most people when they are in any mix of loud music and alcohol can proclaim all sorts of things.

As far as the comment that you were taken aback by the fact that Muddy Waters and the black artists that appreciated Jimmy and Zeppelin; was the whole dam reason you missed. They write music and when they want to play some one else's music as their own tribute they've earned the right to do so BECAUSE THEY ARE ACCOMPLISHED SONGWRITER'S AND LYRISITS!!!! You are right there is no double standard. When you write music and are noted for it, other artists feel it is a honor for you to put your lean on their effort's.

As my mate Percy said in a interview for Now and Zen there are alot of musicians that are tributing the band and making their mortgage payments by doing so. So the next time you stick your neck out Zippy do dah be careful because if it gets out too far it can end up somewhere were the sun doesn't shine.

Peace .... Franco

Mr. Jimmy is the best tribute band. Check out some videos fromt the first post. They do every year of zep, and a lot of the stuff they do is only available on bootlegs. They do it note for note, and the guitarist actually looks like Page. And he uses all the Time Apropriate equipement. For example, for Royal Albert Hall he would use HiWatts and for MSG he would use the marshall (SAME EXACT) set up. And for the 1968 stuff he uses the Voxs. ALL THE MEMBERS ALSO HAVE ALL THE CLOTHES.

I do know that sound comes first to looks. But... these guys have it all. Too bad they are in Japan. :angry:

Frano, you seem to have misconstrued a couple of my points. Firstly I’m unsure how you’ve deduced I was ‘taken aback’ by black artists appreciating Jimmy and Zeppelin. I merely was pointing out that you contradicted yourself saying it was okay for Jimmy Page et al to cover Muddy Waters (‘cos he thought it was fine) but not for others to copy Jimmy (even though he appears to be fine with the idea, he even looks like he might be smiling in Steve Z’s photo).

How does one become an accomplished songwriter may I ask? And is it only then you can dream of playing a Zeppelin song? Where do I sign up? Are you the gatekeeper?

Yes, I do like getting pissed and listening to Zeppelin as well as in other scenarios. You need to loosen up a little my man. Music is a gift from the Gods to be enjoyed by all wherever, whenever and however they choose.

And leave off with the internet hardman lark, it makes you look daft and belittles any valid points you have.

Frano, you seem to have misconstrued a couple of my points. Firstly I’m unsure how you’ve deduced I was ‘taken aback’ by black artists appreciating Jimmy and Zeppelin. I merely was pointing out that you contradicted yourself saying it was okay for Jimmy Page et al to cover Muddy Waters (‘cos he thought it was fine) but not for others to copy Jimmy (even though he appears to be fine with the idea, he even looks like he might be smiling in Steve Z’s photo).

How does one become an accomplished songwriter may I ask? And is it only then you can dream of playing a Zeppelin song? Where do I sign up? Are you the gatekeeper?

Yes, I do like getting pissed and listening to Zeppelin as well as in other scenarios. You need to loosen up a little my man. Music is a gift from the Gods to be enjoyed by all wherever, whenever and however they choose.

And leave off with the internet hardman lark, it makes you look daft and belittles any valid points you have.

Dear Zeppity,

Possibly I got it all wrong and because I was schooled in the time when the world of music was simply magical making me form such strong feelings. If you'll look back to the Song Remains and see the way Peter Grant goes after poster salespeople maybe you might understand how I feel. I detest anything that is done as a replacement or a copy or if you will; tribute bands. You know I honestly can say that garage bands that learn several songs of different bands I generally enjoy much more. It is versatility and these players it seem's happen to become the new bands of worth today. IE Pearl Jam,Black Crowes,Green Day etc.( I know they've all played Zeppelin who hasn't)

Now with the Bluesmaster's of our times as a white player (of which I happen to be) your chops have to be even that more outstanding to exist in their realm. There is no way you could understand playing at Buddy Guy's Club off 43rd and King in Chicago and your the only white person for a 10 mile radius sitting on the hood of your car and not getting hasseled because your cool and you have been accepted. He's that white kid that can keep up with Melvin Taylor ( asked to play for both the Allman Bros. and Stones) except he just plays too dam loud. If you are a musician that has paid his dues to play the blue's I will most humbly apologize. I just want you to understand that nothing was obtained by anyone for free in the circus that is called music and I will never understand how anyone would respect someone enough to steal what is not their's and make a living off of it.

I am no gatekeeper the only one I hope to see one day is my lord when I look into his eye's and he welcome's me home (since it's quite the sensitive point with me) until I see my father again I think he would be the only one I would appreciate calling me son. Unfortunately telling me to lighten up doesn't seem to work because the purest form of great rock drumming is violence. The only player's that I've watched that never seem to sweat are those dam jazz drummer's which I know are awesome LOL. If you don't have that spring wound a bit tight do you think you can honestly kick the shit out a drumkit? I know I can't! Watch this Sunday at the prep before the Superbowl where to get themselves up they will be really cranking on that internal spring.

So we differ in opinion as do Jimmy and Robert now thats a coincidence. I just thought that in this day of replacement,friends burning one cd for a hundred copies, and not enough people using their own imaginations instead of trying to replicate another's that I had made a valid point. And it is ok for anyone to play any of the Zeppelin catalog, make money and be held in some sted for their efforts only problem I have never settled for second best! If it ain't the one and only then to be (kinder and gentler) it's just baloney.

Keep Rockin Just Don't Drink and Drive

Peace

Franco

Franco,

In seems we’re not all that different, I understand where you are coming from with the lack of people’s imagination in today’s world. I, however, find the focus of my - for want of a better word - anger in those pretending to be what they’re not. These tribute acts we’re discussing are not claiming to be (or I certainly hope not) the saviours of music and are open about what they are doing. I find it far more irksome when bands present themselves as new and imaginative but churn out the same old tired sounds. It’s no coincidence that a lot of us clamour to see these tribute acts when there is such a void where today’s acts are concerned.

Thanks for the reply you’ve come across to me in a much better light after that. Should have known you were a drummer after the fiery introduction. If you’re in London at the end of the month I’m thinking of catching Whole Lotta Led, I’ll buy you a beer, you might even enjoy it ;)

Can’t drive so I’ll keep on drinking.

Franco,

In seems we’re not all that different, I understand where you are coming from with the lack of people’s imagination in today’s world. I, however, find the focus of my - for want of a better word - anger in those pretending to be what they’re not. These tribute acts we’re discussing are not claiming to be (or I certainly hope not) the saviours of music and are open about what they are doing. I find it far more irksome when bands present themselves as new and imaginative but churn out the same old tired sounds. It’s no coincidence that a lot of us clamour to see these tribute acts when there is such a void where today’s acts are concerned.

Thanks for the reply you’ve come across to me in a much better light after that. Should have known you were a drummer after the fiery introduction. If you’re in London at the end of the month I’m thinking of catching Whole Lotta Led, I’ll buy you a beer, you might even enjoy it ;)

Can’t drive so I’ll keep on drinking.

Zeppity,

If I could ever get back home I'd take you up on more than a pint. I do drive but when I first got to the States I almost killed my fair share of people. Now will I be able to stay on the right side back in the UK. I am from Anglesey and have not been back since '89.

I will give you this though there is so much shite out here in today's music that I probably would be right there with you; pissed as all hell and begging to repent in my way of thinking. Isn't it amazing that we have to keep the great rocker's on life support just to hear good stuff. Will this wrap and hip-hop shit ever go away? Don't get me started on that LMAO!

So cheers mate draw a pint or two in the Kensington Pub or bounce off the storefront's on High Street just don't fall asleep in the park they hate that you know. I can tell from personel experience.

Better yet as we sing the Chelsea fight song we'll find us a limo so we can get where we need to .

All The Best,

Franco

• 1 month later...
I enjoyed this thread. So I'll bring it back to life.

LETS HERE THOSE TRIBUTES.

Here's an edit from our House of Blues Hollywood show last Jan when we re-created the O2 setlist, just a few weeks after seeing it ourselves. Very inspiring! And you get to see what it looks like inside a green laser pyramid... :D

LED ZEPAGAIN VIDEO

Upcoming shows:

Mar 7 2008 - House of Blues - Las Vegas LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Mar 8 2008 - Marquee Theatre TEMPE, Arizona

Mar 14 2008 - BB King’s Blues Club UNIVERSAL CITY, California

Mar 22 2008 - Stinger’s SAN BERNARDINO, California

Mar 27 2008 - Fortune Bay Resort Casino TOWER, Minnesota

Mar 29 2008 - Whisky A Go Go WEST HOLLYWOOD, California

Apr 5 2008 - Pala Casino PALA, California

Apr 26 2008 - Santa Fe Springs SANTA FE SPRINGS, California

May 3 2008 - Oceanview Pavillion PORT HUENEME, California

May 25 2008 - House of Blues - Anaheim ANAHEIM, California

Aug 6 2008 - Signal Hill Park SIGNAL HILL, California

I've seen The White 2 times and both times were pretty good. The first time in the early 80's they were good and the guitarist was a ringer for Page although thought his playing was a little off meaning not quite the notes(a few added, a few not played - and not like the bootlegs)

The second time they had a different guitarist. He looked like the Stone Temple Pilot guitarist, played ok, got the solos down, but it seemed he was a half beat behind the rest of the band the whole night.

Overall pretty good

Here's an edit from our House of Blues Hollywood show last Jan when we re-created the O2 setlist, just a few weeks after seeing it ourselves. Very inspiring! And you get to see what it looks like inside a green laser pyramid... :D

LED ZEPAGAIN VIDEO

Upcoming shows:

Mar 7 2008 - House of Blues - Las Vegas LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Mar 8 2008 - Marquee Theatre TEMPE, Arizona

Mar 14 2008 - BB King’s Blues Club UNIVERSAL CITY, California

Mar 22 2008 - Stinger’s SAN BERNARDINO, California

Mar 27 2008 - Fortune Bay Resort Casino TOWER, Minnesota

Mar 29 2008 - Whisky A Go Go WEST HOLLYWOOD, California

Apr 5 2008 - Pala Casino PALA, California

Apr 26 2008 - Santa Fe Springs SANTA FE SPRINGS, California

May 3 2008 - Oceanview Pavillion PORT HUENEME, California

May 25 2008 - House of Blues - Anaheim ANAHEIM, California

Aug 6 2008 - Signal Hill Park SIGNAL HILL, California

See you in Vegas! And then in Phoenix! :D

I know they've been quiet recently, I think there has been some personnel issues, but my favourite in the UK without a doubt is LED BY ZEPPELIN.

To me they are the most authentic....amazing singer, much more powerful than the other Zep tribute singers, and unlike the rest, never struggles with the songs, always on key....the others I've sen really struggle....the new drummer has the Amber Vistalite, the guitarist uses a Page Signature Les Paul, and I've also seen him use a Telecaster with B-Bender....really authentic.....I dont think it'll be long till they're back touring all over the UK.

Check em out!

www.led-by-zeppelin.co.uk

they also have a myspace page, www.myspace.com/ledbyzep

I know they've been quiet recently, I think there has been some personnel issues, but my favourite in the UK without a doubt is LED BY ZEPPELIN.

To me they are the most authentic....amazing singer, much more powerful than the other Zep tribute singers, and unlike the rest, never struggles with the songs, always on key....the others I've sen really struggle....the new drummer has the Amber Vistalite, the guitarist uses a Page Signature Les Paul, and I've also seen him use a Telecaster with B-Bender....really authentic.....I dont think it'll be long till they're back touring all over the UK.

Check em out!

www.led-by-zeppelin.co.uk

they also have a myspace page, www.myspace.com/ledbyzep

Got to agree, LED by ZEPPELIN are an awesome tribute, seen them several times, and caught their set on Kerrang Radio latter end of last year too, man they are Goooood !.

Singing is as close as you will get to vintage plant, I heard the presenter on Kerrang say that RP himself would be slighty jealous if he was listening.

• 1 year later...

I'll have to break my post into a couple of sections so here it goes! I posted this over at R-O a while back so I'll add it here. While searching for information I stumbled across some memorabilia for the Connecticut based Led Zeppelin tribute band called Physical Graffiti, from back in the '80's and into the '90's. The first time I saw them was on April 14,1989 at the University of Hartford's Lincoln Theatre. I was still in high school at the time and went to the concert with my brother and a friend. I still have the stub.

Anyway, over time I got to know the band members. I found the following pieces and I thought I'd take some pictures to show individuals who happened to see the tribute band for a walk down memory lane. The four members were Doug Putnam (singer), Matt Hetherman (a.k.a. Rex Cactus-guitars), Gary Fox (bass/keyboards), and John McIlhoney(drummer). If I recall John Mac was not the original drummer. The singer from the Doors tribute band Riders on the Storm (Ian?) was. Over time Gary actually left for a brief stint to what Matt called a higher calling as a "sanitation engineer" and Steve Bard replaced Gary. If I remember correctly Steve Bard left the tribute band for Vegas to join Beatlemania which I believe was backed by Ted Turner (I could be wrong here it's been a long time-no pun intended). Doug even left a bit and a singer named Charlie stepped in for singing duties. Matt and Doug even had their own band and played at Aerosmith's Mama Kin's. They were being reviewed by Hollywood Records. They also opened for Zakk Wylde when he played UCONN's Husky Blues Cafe. I asked Matt backstage how he learned to play guitar and Matt stated by tab. I'm sure ear training and other individuals also contributed to his guitar playing style. I've lost touch with them and there's not much on the net of them. I had to have seen roughly 50 performances by the band at venues such as now gone Sting in New Britain Connecticut, Pearl Street Nightclub in Northampton Massachusetts (where JPJ would later open his solo tour at), and other venues. I located a couple of Youtube videos and a comment stated that the last time they played was in Hartford in 2007 as a one time performance. Here's images of the material I found.

Here's a business card. I have blocked out the phone number (which has long since gone by the wayside) and the drummer John Mac's address. The hotline was an answering machine which when called and the machine picked up John would provide upcoming dates. As you can tell this was way before the internet truly hit!

Physcard2ccc.JPG

Here's a media information page which I had the band sign.

Physmedia1c.jpg

I was able to obtain some laminated passes utilized by the band for easier access to the band. The tribute band also had passes made utilizing the box set two artwork but they didn't have any extra's. If I recall they were made by Otto. Here's two showing the front of the passes based on the first boxed set.

Physpasses1cc.JPG

Here's the back of the passes.

Physpasses6cc.JPG

On the left is Jason Bonham's autograph ("Jason Bonham Thanx"). I met Jason while he was touring promoting the release In The Name Of My Father. The drummer for Physical Graffiti John Mac was able to get us on a guest list since he knew the venue's owner. I remember both John and I standing in front of the stage and feeling the warm rush of air hit our faces whenever Jason utilized the bass drum. To quote John Mac in a slow amazed drawn out tone "wwwoooowww". After the show I talked with Jason for a couple of minutes and had him sign my copy of The Disregard For Timekeeping tablature book. He never saw a copy before and was looking at the images of himself in it. While calling people over to the table to check the book out we began a trade discussion as he wanted the book. I attempted to trade him for a laminated pass but they had none to spare. Oh well. I kept the book and got him and John Smithson to sign it.

End Part One

Robert

Archived