The Best Zep Tribute?

Zoso2112

I'm going. I would love to share a few beers with you. PM me your contact info.

Dude, I'm sorry that I never got back to you! I just barely logged in since I wrote that. I hope you did make it out to the show on Saturday... it was phucken AMAZING!!!! Zepagain recreated the O2 set and it was insane....

Steve, those green lasers had me drooling and I spilled one beer because of that! :D

Myledzep, geez, I hope to party with you at one of the Zepagain shows soon!

Dude, I'm sorry that I never got back to you! I just barely logged in since I wrote that. I hope you did make it out to the show on Saturday... it was phucken AMAZING!!!! Zepagain recreated the O2 set and it was insane....

Steve, those green lasers had me drooling and I spilled one beer because of that! :D

Myledzep, geez, I hope to party with you at one of the Zepagain shows soon!

Did you see a guy at the show wearing a bowler hat with a beautiful lady on his arm? That was me! :D

Ive seen Zoso over the past couple of years, and they are really good. But they are huge jerks. We had them booked to play at a party at my school last year and they backed out. The reason was because we had a mo town band playing in the afternoon, and Zoso scheduled for 10 pm that night. They insisted on having the motown band quit playing so they could set up and then just come back later that night. So they just backed out on their contract and went home, which I find pretty unprofessional.

There is this other Led Zeppelin cover band I've heard of, called Dread Zeppelin. They have a reggae sound with an Elvis impersonator as their lead singer. I know it sounds ridiculous, but they actually are pretty good. I even read somewhere that they are Robert Plant's favorite led tribute band. But I'm not completely sure that is true.

hey red snapper check out the physical graffiti web site,on my space.com/physicalgraffitius there are really good before but now the original guitar player matt heatherman and the bonham guy greg who played in the other band zoso is in the line up you will not be disapointed especially moby dick way cool i caught there show in tampa they played for 3 hours awsome show i think moby dick clocked in at 14 minutes. long live bonzo B)B)

hey red snapper check out the physical graffiti web site,on my space.com/physicalgraffitius there are really good before but now the original guitar player matt heatherman you will not be disapointed especially the bow solo way cool B)B)
ps. also check out youtube section on led zepp tributes and click om physical there is a show back in 91 92 and you will see what i mean

So who is going to the Led Zepagain show on Feb 8th? Its in Montebello.

They have one on Feb 2nd in Flagstaff, AZ but that one is too far away from me!

I think its really cool the way they are recreating the Reunion tour! It really did bring back memories watching it! :D

If you didnt get a chance to go to the reunion tour I highly recommend that you catch one of their shows.

5yrs ago i saw zoso at the cats cradle me and some friends went to the show the stage was set for a led zepp concert the people were randy the drummer walks looking like bonzo with T.S.R.T.S. uotfit on and head band the y open with rock;n roll but as soon as the plant guy sang i was not impressed there was alot of moanig and the moves were forced, i dont know take a toke and try it agaian then there was a problem with eqiptment and the singer was having a fight with his own band member like he was the reason totoly unproffesional i walked out and never saw them agian they are not led zepp they are a cover band i hope they remember that next time the singer want to have a coniption :angry:

So who is going to the Led Zepagain show on Feb 8th? Its in Montebello.

They have one on Feb 2nd in Flagstaff, AZ but that one is too far away from me!

I think its really cool the way they are recreating the Reunion tour! It really did bring back memories watching it! :D

If you didnt get a chance to go to the reunion tour I highly recommend that you catch one of their shows.

Hi! :D

Sorry that I missed you. I'm a tall-ass girl that was at the very front of the barricade, towards Jim Paul Jones' side. I was headbanging the entire time; my long hair flapped around all night. I was double fisting beers all night too.

For sure I will be at the Quiet Cannon show. That's a much smaller venue. Look for the description given above, near the speakers at Quiet Cannon. B)

Hi! :D

Sorry that I missed you. I'm a tall-ass girl that was at the very front of the barricade, towards Jim Paul Jones' side. I was headbanging the entire time; my long hair flapped around all night. I was double fisting beers all night too.

For sure I will be at the Quiet Cannon show. That's a much smaller venue. Look for the description given above, near the speakers at Quiet Cannon. B)

Sorry I missed you zoso4vida. I got there late...just minutes before the band took the stage. I usually like to stand near the stage but it was so packed. I'm tall too so I had a good sightlines from where I was standing. :D

5yrs ago i saw zoso at the cats cradle me and some friends went to the show the stage was set for a led zepp concert the people were randy the drummer walks looking like bonzo with T.S.R.T.S. uotfit on and head band the y open with rock;n roll but as soon as the plant guy sang i was not impressed there was alot of moanig and the moves were forced, i dont know take a toke and try it agaian then there was a problem with eqiptment and the singer was having a fight with his own band member like he was the reason totoly unproffesional i walked out and never saw them agian they are not led zepp they are a cover band i hope they remember that next time the singer want to have a coniption :angry:

hmm...I saw them about 2 years ago and I didn't see anything like this.

they were pretty good. they did live versions of songs and the guitar playing was near perfect. the singing volume was kind of low, but it sounded like he knew what he was doing.

my experience with Zoso seems to be completely different.

Sorry I missed you zoso4vida. I got there late...just minutes before the band took the stage. I usually like to stand near the stage but it was so packed. I'm tall too so I had a good sightlines from where I was standing. :D

Hey Myledzep.... will you be making it out to Quiet Cannon? :D

Glad that you got to catch the show at HOB.

"Whole Lotta Led". absolutely hilarious!

"Stairway To Zeppelin" equally ridiculous.

"Led Zep Too + Letz Zep + Graf Zep" I've seen them all.

I don't know what to say. there's obviously a lot of bands out there(at least in the UK) that has one person that really wants to tip their hat to Zep.

Some of them want to do justice to the original band. Great! however most of the time they sound crap.

The best band I've ever seen though are Boot Led Zep. These guys were great. Not only did they recreate the original band in sound and performance but they also looked like them as well.

Look at the O2 vid for Kashmir on youtube and then look at the 02 vid for Kashmir when you put in Boot Led Zeppelin.

Obviously i'd rather watch Zep play this tune from 77, however, Boot Led Zeppelin are absolutely awesome.

Hey Myledzep.... will you be making it out to Quiet Cannon? :D

Glad that you got to catch the show at HOB.

I was planning on going but then I got called out to Washington, D.C. and I wont be returning until the 18th (JUST in time for NAMM).

I was sitting at a table in the upper section hanging right over the rail. It was a really great view of the show!

I first saw Whole Lotta Led at the New Rosco in Leeds about 5-6 years ago and they performed the whole of LZ4 and it was brilliant. However...

...I saw them at the Irish Centre, also Leeds last year and they were dreadful. I know the singer had major problems with his in-ear monitoring but that along with a change of personnel they just didn't seem as tight.

Any way... theyr'e playing there again this Thursday and being a fair sort of chap I'll be there to see if they've improved...

I saw Physical Graffiti a few years ago and they had it down. I've heard from friends that Led ZepAgain is quite good too.

Led Zepagain kick ass! I saw them recently at HOB Sunset and they were amazing!

They recerated the reunion show, with drop tunings and everything. I went to the Led Zep Reunion and I can say for sure that they did it justice! I highly recommend seeing this band!

Archived