Robert's Orgasmic Moans & Groans

It's Plant's extremes of vocalizations that have fundementally changed the blues songs they covered. his voice can range from a soul trapped in hell, to a lone and dying man at the brink of insanity, and a fallen angel who's grace and wings were ripped from them.

For me, no other singer can sound that tragic and forlorn. there are none to rival Plant for these screams and moans of torment. The world is a better place for having had him!

It's Plant's extremes of vocalizations that have fundementally changed the blues songs they covered. his voice can range from a soul trapped in hell, to a lone and dying man at the brink of insanity, and a fallen angel who's grace and wings were ripped from them.

For me, no other singer can sound that tragic and forlorn. there are none to rival Plant for these screams and moans of torment. The world is a better place for having had him!

I could not have lived without him!!!!

I don't know-his sultry voice and scream at the end of "I'm Gonna Crawl" are more subtle than the examples listed above, but I feel it's just as effective at being sexy as hell. Also LOVE when he says "I'm gonna give you more" on "Bring it on Home." Woohoo!

• 2 months later...

I've got quite a few bootlegs where his voice is indeed "tragic and forlorn" and his screams are tortured torment to listen to.

Seek out some more live stuff ladies and you'll realise Mister Plant's voice was not always so perfect.

I've got quite a few bootlegs where his voice is indeed "tragic and forlorn" and his screams are tortured torment to listen to.

Seek out some more live stuff ladies and you'll realise Mister Plant's voice was not always so perfect.

B) pssh his live vocals were second to none in the early days.

His live vocals were much more raw, real, and intense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaxozFyAxpg&list=PL546CA64138966C13

Archived