2013 NFL Predictions Game

DAS

I was tempted to take a shot with the Texans also. So you must believe the 49ers are not only way overated, and it was no fluke that Indy went in there and kicked their butts. To me the strangest outcome of any game yet this year. So how good are these 49ers with this QB the media are ready to crown the next great QB in this league? Even better than Luck. Not much talk about my boy Manuel and I think that is unfair. He has beaten Baltimore and a good Carolina team and had New England and the Jets on the ropes. Defense to blame for those loss's. Yet I heard Fitz did pretty good in Tennessee the other day. He can stay there

I have little faith in the 49ers QB. Definitely overrated.

If we had Fitzpatrick as a backup we win that game easily. We have nobody. Without Manuel we are toast. Sounds like he will be back, knee sprain. But how fast? Never should have lost that game. Our secondary is also out. Our top reciever. Cant win with all these injuries. Buffalo is not the type of team that can afford a deep team.

If we had Fitzpatrick as a backup we win that game easily. We have nobody. Without Manuel we are toast. Sounds like he will be back, knee sprain. But how fast? Never should have lost that game. Our secondary is also out. Our top reciever. Cant win with all these injuries. Buffalo is not the type of team that can afford a deep team.

:hysterical: The guy you wanted to string up last year, you want back this year - classic! There were many things that lost the game for you guys, beginning with special teams play.

Every team has a salary cap, so everyone can't afford too many injuries. Some just adapt better than others (i.e. Patriots).

:hysterical: The guy you wanted to string up last year, you want back this year - classic! There were many things that lost the game for you guys, beginning with special teams play.

Every team has a salary cap, so everyone can't afford too many injuries. Some just adapt better than others (i.e. Patriots).

He was not willing to be a backup in Buffalo but he was in Tenn. Is that right? He is a prick. Tool is a fucking tool. Manuel is a jewel

Here are my Week 5 picks including my losing pick from Thursday's game.

Buffalo

New Orleans

Cincinnati

Green Bay

Kansas City

Indianapolis

St. Louis

Miami

NY Giants

Arizona

San Diego

Denver

San Francisco

Atlanta

Well Strider, if the baseball game goes extra innings what will they do in Oakland?

Wait, you tricked me. they do not play. so why the late start?

Dude, I didn't trick you. Is it that hard to understand? I explained it all over on the other NFL thread.

I know, Tannehill fails to come through in the clutch, smiley-sad006.gif It was looking like a pretty good day, but the Seahawks, Fins, Pats and Bills killed me. 5-4 after 9 games...

I blame your butterfingered receivers and bumbling kicker more than Tannehille. I mean, I counted at least two or three drops on that last drive alone.

I blame your butterfingered receivers and bumbling kicker more than Tannehille. I mean, I counted at least two or three drops on that last drive alone.

Yeah, not to mention the big money man Mike Wallace dropping what would have been 6 points in the first quarter. But there were also some throws that Tannehill sailed over Wallace's head or underthrew, so there's plenty of blame to go around for this loss. :(

Waiting for breaking news out of Orchard Park. Bills say they will sign a QB by practice tomorrow. I hope Freeman. we get a guy that can play and we are still in the damn thing. Byrd is on the market they report. Sounds like bad blood but we are not going to give away a guy that can pick off the ball and take it to the house better than ANYONE!!!

^^ So are you betting on the Jags to cover?

Are you kidding me? The only worry is how soon they pull Peyton. Do they come in overconfident and play like the 69 Colts in Super Bowl III? Laying 28 is a risk because of a back door cover. They could be up 40-7 and then go to sleep. One TD and the cover is blown. No thanks. The late great Jimmy the Greek always said to stay away from games like this. and he said, "never take a team with the points unless you think they have a chance to win the game out right"

Well, we were all losers with those fucking Falcons tonight! :mad:

Week 5 results:

Strider: 9-5

jabe: 8-6

jb126: 7-7

Walter: 8-6

DAS: 8-6

LedZeppfan77: 7-7

paul carruthers: 8-6

Yearly results:

Strider: 49-28

jabe: 49-28