Green Bay at Baltimore
St. Louis at Houston
Jacksonville at Denver
Tennessee at Seattle
Arizona at San Francisco
New Orleans at New England
Washington at Dallas
Indianapolis at San Diego

Chicago (The stumbling, bumbling G-Men are just the tonic the Bears need)
Cincinnati (Don't be surprised if the Bengals take a nap during this game, just to fuck up my picks)
Detroit
Kansas City (are the Chiefs really this good, or their schedule that bad)
Minnesota
Pittsburgh (Those damn Steelers better win this one)
Philadelphia
Green Bay
Houston (I don't trust the Texans, but they should win this one)
Denver (0-16 for the Jags???)
Seattle
San Francisco
New Orleans (Will Drew Brees carve up the Pats secondary?)
Dallas (How about dem Cowboys?)
Indianapolis

Chicago (The stumbling, bumbling G-Men are just the tonic the Bears need)
Cincinnati (Don't be surprised if the Bengals take a nap during this game, just to fuck up my picks)
Detroit
Kansas City (are the Chiefs really this good, or their schedule that bad)
Minnesota
Pittsburgh (Those damn Steelers better win this one)
Philadelphia
Green Bay
Houston (I don't trust the Texans, but they should win this one)
Denver (0-16 for the Jags???)
Seattle
San Francisco
New Orleans (Will Drew Brees carve up the Pats secondary?)
Dallas (How about dem Cowboys?)
Indianapolis

Buffalo is 8-1 straight up vs Cincy since 1992. 4-0 in Buffalo since 1992.

Walter's picks in color:

Week 6 schedule:

NY Giants at Chicago - Chicago
Cincinnati at Buffalo - Cincinnati
Detroit at Cleveland - Detroit
Oakland at Kansas City - Kansas City
Carolina at Minnesota - Minnesota
Pittsburgh at NY Jets - Pittsburgh
Philadelphia at Tampa Bay - Philadelphia
Green Bay at Baltimore - Green Bay
St. Louis at Houston - Houston
Jacksonville at Denver - Denver
Tennessee at Seattle - Seattle
Arizona at San Francisco - San Francisco
New Orleans at New England - New England
Washington at Dallas - Dallas
Indianapolis at San Diego - Indianapolis

Where are your guts Walter. Come on. You know the Bills are tough at home.

On to another subject, I am changing a pick once again. Sorry. But let it be known, I hereby take Washington over Dallas. Its a hunch because I just think they will be deflated after failing to win that Denver game that they should have won. Now they must go against a better defense. I am taking Washington. Someone please confirm

Week 6 picks in red:

NY Giants at Chicago
Cincinnati at Buffalo
Detroit at Cleveland
Oakland at Kansas City
Carolina at Minnesota
Pittsburgh at NY Jets
Philadelphia at Tampa Bay
Green Bay at Baltimore
St. Louis at Houston
Jacksonville at Denver
Tennessee at Seattle
Arizona at San Francisco
New Orleans at New England
Washington at Dallas
Indianapolis at San Diego

Clouds in the crystal ball lately.

Well, at least I was over .500 for the week...did the Jets really win in Atlanta? :blink: Oakland surprised me, too! Late start must have helped.

October is usually where we start to see some separation and the favourites start to assert themselves.

Week 6 schedule:

CHICAGO...Jags aren't the only ones who might go 0-16; NY's Giants won't have to worry about Tom Coughlin's hard practices if he gets fired soon.

CINCINNATI...sorry Rick, no can do. Buffalo screws me every time I pick them.

DETROIT...one week they're up, another week down...I think Detroit is up this week.

KANSAS CITY...it doesn't matter if KC is for real; no matter what the Chiefs record is, Arrowhead is Oakland's chamber of horrors.

MINNESOTA...el stinko game of the weak.

NY JETS...another el stinko game.

PHILADELPHIA...three stinkers in a row...bleccch!

GREEN BAY...how do you like Flaccid's contract now, Baltimore?

HOUSTON...what the fuck happened to the Texans? They're burning Shaub jerseys in Houston...they're desperate for a win and desperate teams usually win these types of games.

DENVER...Slaughter at Mile-High! Only question is whether they cover the 28 point spread.

SEATTLE...after two long road trips, Seahawks feast at home.

SAN FRANCISCO...as should the 49ers, keeping things tight in the NFC West.

NEW ORLEANS...GAME OF THE WEEK!!! I went back and forth on this game...as much as I hate having to go against Brady and Belichek at home, New Orleans has been looking too good. I'll take the Who Dats!

DALLAS...like Rick, I sense a possibility of a Dallas letdown and Taters upset...BUT that would mean actually having faith in Washington and I don't...plus I hate Shanahan. Go Cowboys!

SAN DIEGO...ths is my upset hunch of the week...big win over Seattle + long road trip to coast + MNF home crowd = Chargers win.

Well, at least I was over .500 for the week...did the Jets really win in Atlanta? :blink: Oakland surprised me, too! Late start must have helped.

October is usually where we start to see some separation and the favourites start to assert themselves.

Week 6 schedule:

CHICAGO...Jags aren't the only ones who might go 0-16; NY's Giants won't have to worry about Tom Coughlin's hard practices if he gets fired soon.

CINCINNATI...sorry Rick, no can do. Buffalo screws me every time I pick them.

DETROIT...one week they're up, another week down...I think Detroit is up this week.

KANSAS CITY...it doesn't matter if KC is for real; no matter what the Chiefs record is, Arrowhead is Oakland's chamber of horrors.

MINNESOTA...el stinko game of the weak.

NY JETS...another el stinko game.

PHILADELPHIA...three stinkers in a row...bleccch!

GREEN BAY...how do you like Flaccid's contract now, Baltimore?

HOUSTON...what the fuck happened to the Texans? They're burning Shaub jerseys in Houston...they're desperate for a win and desperate teams usually win these types of games.

DENVER...Slaughter at Mile-High! Only question is whether they cover the 28 point spread.

SEATTLE...after two long road trips, Seahawks feast at home.

SAN FRANCISCO...as should the 49ers, keeping things tight in the NFC West.

NEW ORLEANS...GAME OF THE WEEK!!! I went back and forth on this game...as much as I hate having to go against Brady and Belichek at home, New Orleans has been looking too good. I'll take the Who Dats!

DALLAS...like Rick, I sense a possibility of a Dallas letdown and Taters upset...BUT that would mean actually having faith in Washington and I don't...plus I hate Shanahan. Go Cowboys!

SAN DIEGO...ths is my upset hunch of the week...big win over Seattle + long road trip to coast + MNF home crowd = Chargers win.

I think it will be close, but the Who Dats will win. I wish they could fill in their defensive line a bit...but they are undefeated so far.!!

The only thing New England has going for them is the return of their tight end. The Buffalo native, Bartkowski or however you spell his name. I hope they get destroyed. They are not as good as people make them out to be. Had we been healthy we would have beaten them. I have no doubt. As for my Bills, if they can get decent play out of this guy Lewis they could win. They have owned Cincy over the years and I do believe in jinx teams in football. Some teams have simply had other teams numbers historically. Like the Falcons over the Bears and Lions over the Rams, etc. Even when the other team is better. My AFC West theory is 1-0 so far. Keep your eyes on this folks.

Would have picked Chicago but forgot about Thursday night football this week. Oh well.
Cincinnati
Cleveland
Kansas City
Minnesota
NY Jets
Philadelphia
Green Bay
Houston
Denver
Seattle
San Francisco
New England
Dallas
Indianapolis

The only game I am losing is the St Louis and Houston game. Winning every other game

That will be a common refrain for many of us this week. That and Minnesota...if I had known about the Adrian Peterson situation I would have picked Carolina instead.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for a few games to go final, but for the most part things look pretty good. I can't be too hard on the Vikings in light of the AP situation.

But those Texans on the other hand, good grief. What extreme will the Houston fans go to now; burning Schaub's jersey & harassing the man at his home may be only the beginning...

Yeah, I'm still waiting for a few games to go final, but for the most part things look pretty good. I can't be too hard on the Vikings in light of the AP situation.

But those Texans on the other hand, good grief. What extreme will the Houston fans go to now; burning Schaub's jersey & harassing the man at his home may be only the beginning...

Well, they just cheered when he got injured today, so who knows what's next...a trade?

That will be a common refrain for many of us this week. That and Minnesota...if I had known about the Adrian Peterson situation I would have picked Carolina instead.

I had Carolina. But I had Buffalo of course to give me two loss's. Fucking idiots on special teams. The bright spot, we have a good backup to Manuel for sure. Maybe a guy that can start?

Archived