2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

I'm not sure what to expect tomorrow--that Tater's game left such a bad taste in my mouth. The picks may be a bit shaky this coming Sunday.... :unsure:

Its a tough week. That Eagles/49ers game for instance. Even New England at KC is very strange. I think KC has a big shot. The oldest rivalry in football also is a tough game. I like Chicago over Green Bay. But its should be a typical black and blue game. I am expecting my boys to go down and stomp some ass

I'm really torn about what to do at 1pm--do I watch my sorry ass Dolphins stink out the joint with the Raidas... or do I tune into what should be a good game between Chicago and Green Bay? Decisions, decisions...

:Thinking:

Isn't that why you have a remote? To flip back and forth...

I'm really torn about what to do at 1pm--do I watch my sorry ass Dolphins stink out the joint with the Raidas... or do I tune into what should be a good game between Chicago and Green Bay? Decisions, decisions...

:Thinking:

I will flip between the Bills and Orioles if both at 1? I will then keep my eye on those races between KC and Detroit and Seattle and Oakland Baseball over football for me for a bit. I do hope Buffalo wins or there will be hell to pay. The boys on ESPN like the Bills

Isn't that why you have a remote? To flip back and forth...

A remote control--now why didn't I think of that... :P

But seriously, I'm the sort who likes to focus on one game at a time. I find it a bit difficult to focus on 2 games at the same time, not that I never flip between games--but enough about my hangups.

I think I will tune in the Pack/Bears game...

After an impressive opening drive by Chicago, Aaron Rodgers just took it to the Bears defense. I shouldn't be surprised, but I am. I know the Bears D isn't exactly stout--but Rodgers shredded them in the uptempo offense. Now I have to put my trust in Jay Cutler to lead the Bears to victory--always a dicey proposition....

It seems like there's been a ton of penalty flags in today's games. Maybe this has been the norm for the season & I'm just noticing it now, but I'm watching the Eagles/Niners and already both teams have what seems like 50 combined penalties against them....

Edited by paul carruthers